018 - I'll Make You Fall For Me... Again

Start from the beginning

But I can't.. just yet.

I groan frustratedly before throw my self onto the sofa.

But when I turn on the tv, Baekhyun's face appear on the screen.

OH GOSH.

Chanyeol, are you turning crazy because of him?!

He just.. him.

Forget him, aish!

I just groan before turning off the tv, which actually the show is about a comedy.

Geez, what's with my brain, seriously?

I walk to my bedroom before closing the door behind me and throw myself onto the bed.

I sigh deeply.

Suddenly an image about that Baekhyun boy smile to me, appear in my brain. I just furiously throw my face with a pillow.

What's wrong with me?!
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun is now following Chanyeol when the 2nd break just started.

Baekhyun know Chanyeol will heading to the rooftop and he shamelessly let Chanyeol know about him following Chanyeol. The student looking at them curiously. They know both of them are over. But who know if they will back someday?

"Till when you will keep following me?"he ask Baekhyun without looking back at him.

Baekhyun grin widely, "I don't know. Maybe till you forgive me and-"

"I already said to you that I can't."

"Just yet~"

Chanyeol groan before walk upstairs and finally arrive at the peaceful rooftop.

Chanyeol sit on the floor and lean his back to the wall, face looking up to the clear blue sky. Baekhyun following him on sitting down.

"Are you planning staying here?"Chanyeol ask annoyedly to the boy beside him.

"Yeah, why not."Baekhyun chuckle by Chanyeol's question.

Chanyeol just sigh before open his book and start reading it.

"You like novels?"Baekhyun ask while trying to look at the cover.

Chanyeol shut the book off and turn to face the other, "Can you please stop asking me?"

"No."Baekhyun ask honestly. "I just ask you once, why you-"

"Shut up."

Baekhyun just grin before lean more closer to him. "Yeol.."he call him by his nick name.

"Don't call me with that."

"But I want to."

"But I don't want to."

Baekhyun finally sigh, "Why you so cold to me.."he mumble, barely audible.

"Because of you."

Baekhyun turn his head, "What?"

"You ask me why I'm cold, right? It's because of you."

Baekhyun look down, "I already apology to you. Why you keep taking distance to me?"he look up to Chanyeol with hurted eyes.

Chanyeol want to turn his head to him but he afraid he might give up and give him one more chance.

"Why, Chanyeol?"he ask softly. "You know I still love you.."

Chanyeol feel his heart beat in the most natural uncontrollably way. And he could feel the hotness on his cheeks.

"D-Don't talk like-"

"It's the truth. I still love you, and you don't know how much I miss you.."

Chanyeol finally turn his head, put the book down and sigh, "You say it because you want my apology."

"No, it's not true, Chanyeol.. I said this because I just realize what is trully love and how is the feeling. At first I just want to make you fall for me. But this time, I'm one hundred percent sure that I love you for real."he say with a soft smile and firm eyes.

Chanyeol freeze in his place. Never in his life he get that kind of confession. It's actually make him feel happy.

"But if you're not believe me, it's okay."Baekhyun say and about to stand up, "I'll be leaving now."

Chanyeol is dilemma about he gonna told him this or not. His heart is actually already open for the other boy, but he just can't bare with the shorter yet. But now, after seeing the seriousness and sad and all, he believe all of that.

He sure after he saying this he will give the shorter one more chance. A chance that he actually waiting for the boy to prove that he really love him.

"I believe in you."
===
A/N : It just mid exam but why I feel like it is the real exam(っ╥╯﹏╰╥c)

AND BTW, TOMORROW EXO WILL ATTEND THE EXOLUXION CONCERT IN MY COUNTRYㅠㅡㅠ I CAN'T WATCH THEM BECAUSE THE TICKET IS TOO EXPENSIVE AND MY PARENTS BE LIKE: "It's too expensive and what is the point on watching them? You have mid exam so you need to study.. blah blah blah.." . SO TOMORROW I WILL SIT THERE AND STREAMING(maybe if I have enough quota or wifi).

Ahh I will stop my nonsense and I need to study again(as my parents want me to) so see you in the next chappie~ and btw, thanks for who is still patient for waiting my lame update~

Keep revoment, lovelies♥

Saranghae┌(^O^)┘