The intern (Larry Stylinson)

Start from the beginning

“Niall isn't he a little young to be interning?”

“Louis he is 18 almost 19” Wow I couldn't believe that I mean I guess he was pretty tall and had a great figure. What am I thinking he probably isn't even gay anyways.

“Wow well I have to get to work I will talk to you at lunch bye.

“Bye” I was happy to be off the phone with Niall. I sat down and tried working but that didn't end well. The only thing I could think about was Harry. How I just wanted to bend him over my desk and wait stop it What am I thinking. There is no way I just can't. I was in the middle of an argument with myself when Harry walked in. My head snapped up to see his gorgeous face. I haven't notice how green his eyes were plus he had the cutest of dimples. A huge grin was plastered to his face. Then I realized I was totally checking him out. I awkwardly looked away. I could hear him chuckle to himself.

“Did you mail it?”

“Yea”

“Thanks” What was I going to give him now. I guess he can sort papers right.

“Now could you sort these papers for me”

“Yea sure its what I'm here for”

“Sorry about all the boring tasks I just didn't know you would be here today”

“Its no problem really” I sighed Niall was right he is really nice. I handed him the paper and went back to work. I felt like someone was watching me. I glanced up to see Harry quickly turning his head back to the papers. I could see his pink cheeks. Was he really staring at me. Maybe I did have a chance with him. I got up and walked over to him. I leaned over his shoulder to whisper in his ear.

“How's it going” I asked.

“Good” He stuttered out. I grinned at how nervous he was. I laid a hand on his shoulder.

“Good” I went and sat back down. I was now sure Harry had some kind of feeling towards me. I decide it would be fun to mess with him a little more. I worked a little longer. I knew harry was staring at me so I decided to have a little fun. I got up again and walked over to Harry. I could see he was almost done so I took my time walking over.

“I see your almost done”

“Yea” He throw the last paper onto its pile. He turned around to looked at me.

“What next he said standing up” I looked at him debating what to say.

“Are you gay” I blurted out without even thinking.

“Sorry you don't have to answer that I don't know what I was thinking” I felt the heat rushing to my cheeks

“Actually I'm Bi and I might have an idea of what you were thinking” I looked up but before I could say anything his lips collided with mine as my back slammed against the wall. I moved my lips in sync with his. It was like fireworks were being set off. He was an amazing kisser. His hand slid down my back grabbing my ass. I let out a moan giving him a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. The heat make out session seem to last forever till he finally pulled back. We were both gasping for air.

“Wanna go for lunch” I ask after a long silence.

“Sure sounds great" I couldn't be happier. Maybe coming to work here and skipping college was a good choice after all. Though I owe it all to my best friend none of this would have happened with out him. I owe him big this time. If Harry and I end up together forever Niall is going to hold this against me forever.

~10 years later~

“Louis were going to be late lets go”

“Coming Niall breath. I should be the panicked one. I am the one getting married” I was so nervous Harry and I are getting married today. Thanks to my best friend again who pushed me to propose. I love Niall he is the best friend everyone wishes to have. I couldn't wait to finally marry Harry. After 10 amazing years it was finally going to happen.

“Niall I owe everything to you. Without all the “Helping” I would have never meet Harry. So thank you for everything mate.”

“Its what friends are for” We shared a brief hug and left. Before I knew it I was married and starting my left forever with Harry, and I owed it all to my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was one of my first one shots. I hope you enjoyed it. There will be more to come from me and Harry's Kitty Kat! Please Vote & Comment.

                                                             ~Niall's Lucky Charm

P.s.- If you have any request feel free to comment or message your ideas!