Chapter 1. Fire

*Mark's POV *

Tomorrow is the first day of what my little sister calls "superhero school". It's adorable how much she looks up to me. How badly she wants me to play dolly with her or for her to do my hair and paint my nails. I agree everytime no matter what. Who could say no to her?

Anyways I knew it was a school night and whatever but I had a bunch of videos in my feed that I absolutely needed to watch so I did. I watched the whole playthrough of undertale and my eyes felt like they hand ten pund weights tugging on them. I turned off my phone and plugged it in. I threw my head back on my pillow and fell asleep right when my face hit it.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I threw my hand over and slammed the snooze. I didn't mean to fall asleep but when your snuggled in a warm and comfy bed and your tired. Things happen.

I woke up again and groggily tore the blankets off of me. Cold air hit my body and I regretted getting up but I needed to get to school. Oh shit. SCHOOL! I looked to the clock and saw that I'm only fifteen minutes late. Thank god I didn't sleep in too late.

I quickly threw on some clothes and ran a comb through my fluffy hair about two times before I decided it was good enough. I brushed my teeth and skipped breakfast. I bolted out the door.

Luckily the school isn't too far. I ran into the building not slowing down even though my body is begging me to. I've been in the school a couple times so I knew exactly where the room was. I slowed down a couple paces but it wasn't enough and I slammed into the door, pressing my hands into the handle that lead to the auditorium-ish room. The door burst open with a very loud thud and every face in the room turned to see what or who made the disturbing noise. My face turned bright red and my knees shuddered in embarrassment. But I saw one face who looked at me with care and compassion instead of hatred and meanness. I finally moved away from the spotlight at the frount of the room and I moved down looking around for a friend. I thought about moving to the kind face but maybe he just had a look and didn't want anything to do with me. That is until he gestured me over to him. I smiled and made my way over to the kind kid and stood next to him.

The joy was quickly diminished back into embarrassment when the teacher called my name and got angry in front of everyone. My face was warm and I knew I was bright red which made me even more flustered. I tried answering his questions as fast as possible to get the burning spotlight off of me.
After the interogation we went on with the class and I never thought I would say this but, the class was pretty fun after we finished the lecture about responsibility.
I won't bore you with the details ~The boring details are for the next chapter lol~ but it was about the history of the 'Supernaturals'. This kind of stuff facinated me but when I look over to the kid, who's name is apparently Jack, he is staring into space and not paying attention at all. I chuckled and waved my hand into his face. That didn't seem to snap him out of his daze so I rammed into his side lightly. He stumbled and almost tripped over his feet from the push but he managed not to fall over. I laughed as Sean gave me a dirty look while crossing his arms, pretending to pout.

"Is something funny Mr.Fischbach? " the intimidating teacher scowled. This wiped the smile clean off my face and looked at the teacher.
"No sir." I said blantly. He nodded and went back to teaching. I looked over to Sean and he had a smug look on his face that read
'Serves you right'
I smirked and shoved him lightly again.
"Whatever McLoughlin." I said reciving a chuckle from the Irishman.

Class continued as did our silly jokes, shoves, and pushes.
This was fun.
I think he might be a new friend.

I HATE WHEN I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SMOOTHLY END A CHAPTER. It usually ends up with crap like that ^^^^
And I think I'm going to change their date to a study thing so y'all can learn the history of the Supernaturals.
Anyways
THANK you guys so much for reading this story.
If you LIKED it then PUNCH that vote button IIIIINNNN THE FACE
AND as always.
I will see all you dudes...
IN THE NEXT STORYYYY