A new beginning.

"Remember the day where you had met. The red lotus reincarnation. Remember the days where she had brought you joy. Through her short life she had mad your days."
I opened my eyes with a little difficulty and heard soft sobbing come from beside me. Looking left , I saw Rin wiping her tears not knowing I was awake. I reached out my hand and caressed her cheek softly as she looked at me in surprise. I smiled gently and teased her about crying over me. "I cannot die easily remember? I am a sword demon." "No you are not a demon Ryuu sama. You are a sword fairy! Demons are not as kind as you other than a few . You protect many things. Your just like sesshomaru sama! A fairy!!"smiles the girl innocently. I could only force a smile through my sadness . I would've passed as compassionate. "Oh? So the Ryuuga is awake? " came a stone cold voice . Somehow velvety smooth as well along with an edge. I looked up and bowed my head a little as thanks. It would seem he understood as he said " Rin we are leaving. We have to hunt down Naraku. He found this place which means this place is not safe anymore." My eyes widened at the name Naraku. He had the same name as my late fiance. But it couldn't be possible as I was dead for centuries......such a twist of fate.............I suppose this Naraku is evil. I wonder if I could go with them to take him down. It would seem that rin had read my mind as she asked sesshomaru to bring me along. He replied with a hnn while the toad complained about and extra burden. Hearing those words I threw a stone towards him and sent him a glare . I was surprised that 2 stones had hit him but I continued glowering at him as I knew that it was sesshomaru who threw that pebble. 'I suppose he is not that bad of a person after all.' I smirked while thinking.

Time changes along with my emotions. Seeing him and his caring attitude beneath his cold exterior warms me. What is this going to turn into? Hopefully not another tragedy like the one my fiance caused. My whole country fell down with it.
-Ryuuga , Ryuu.