Care and Attacks

Ryuu's P.O.V
Rin reslly is the most cutes most compassionate brave and kind girl I know. She is so much stronger than me though I would say my past was much worst I guess. I mean MY KINGDOM PERISHED AND I WAS ASLEEP FOR LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS AND BECAME A SWORD DEMONESS!! I lost myself there. She told me about her mother and brothers. How the thugs and nightwalkers killed the whole village and she wad the sole survivor. She then told me about meeting LORD Sesshomaru.....[note the sacarsm stupid toad.....\)[=^=](/ ]
She was chased by wolves and so on......I don't mean to be rude Rin chan....but......that story is to gruesome for our readers......((or perhaps you were lazy ryuu.....admin)) she was then saved by Sesshomaru then started travelling with him. She is quite brave. Really I mean a child of age 8 travelling with demons and she saw so much bloodbath. I think normal children her age would be nuts by now......I led her to my room and gave her a kimono to wear. It was light pink green and with a lapel that was coloured orange. She was adorable.
Rin's  P.O.V
Ryuu hime san was really kind and beautiful to mention at that! Lord Sesshomaru should really bring her along. I am sure he would agree! Lord Jaken would really complain though......
3rd Person P.O.V
Suddenly the whole palace shook. Demons came rushing in at tremendous speeds. Ryuu hime sama ran outside and took out her demon sword. She ran up...............
Ryuu's P.O.V
'These demons shall die......Noone shall destroy my kingdom! This place....where all memories lived. They shall not be gone.' I cried a battle cry as i saw my brother did when he was to start attacking and swung my sword forwards. I knew all the stances including flying on my sword. But that would not be nessecsary.' I fought. Killed. And protected with no help. This is my homeland. My mingdom. My palace. ' I thought as I killed the final demon and it turned to dust as well.
Memory~☆
He fought. I prayed. Mother helped with mergers. Father fought. "Royal brother! Lets play a game. Let us play I spy!" "No my dear sister. I have to plan. For the next fight shall decide our victory. My apologies. I promise you. We shall play after the war is over okay?" Yet   ......the day never came. He died after he disowned me. To protect me . That i know. Yet it hurts!
After i finished i went inside the house and on the way i picked up a shard of crystal. 'A strange looking crystal indeed...'