Memories of the past.

'I know I must wake now....even if I eanted an eternal slumber.....I must wake.' I thought to myself as i got up. My ebony hair flowing behind me soft as silk and as shiny as a butterfly's wings. It had reached my back. I aalked to the throne room. Reliving the memories of the past. I sae maids....servants...father....mother.....brother.....and ...lastly me. We lived together in peace. Though war was our constant companion. Father kept us safe. Just then, I notice the barrier I had put up began to crumble. There stood a man with long silver hair, long nails, a cresent moon on his forehead, wearing royal garb, dazzling amber eyes. Beside him was a toad. No...imp. wait....which is it. Then there is a human girl . No older than 8. I quickly got out my demon blade and pointed it at him. "Who art thou to tresspass on my grounds?" I asked with no much venom. The toad was rambling on about me being disrespectful though sad to say that i tuned him out halfway. The gurl was staring at me with shining eyes while the Man was looking at me bored. Though he did give me an answer. "It is getting late. I would like to stay here for the night. Though I am a demon. The imp and the human need sleep. " I nodded at his request meaning that his group can stay. " Your name sir?" I asked. "Lord Sesshomaru to you!!" The imp glared. ".......You are saying you are the lord? You look nothing more than a toad to me. I will not have you speaking to me in that manner as well. For I am the mistress and Princess of this very castle you are jn right now. So my land. My Rules." I said giving the imp a cold glare. "Hnn. " was all Lord Sesshomaru said before throwing a stone onto the toads head leaving him wailing. I reached my hand out to the child smiling lightly and speaking in a soft manner. "Nice to meet you. What is your name? You can call me Ryuuga or just Ryuu." With that word said Sesshomaru snapped his head to me pinning me to a castle wall with his hand on my neck and his eyes flaming red. "You said Ryuuga . Though I am sure that is the name of a demon blade. What are you?" He asked in a mencing tone. I simply used a spell that made his senses go up 20 times and yelled with a high pitched voice making him cringe. I figured out that he was a dog demon. And dogs have keen hearing. So why not use it to my advantage? "Indeed. I am the sword Ryuuga. Same time the princess of the castle 1000 years ago." I smiled as I looked at the human girl and held out my hand "What is your nane child?" "Rin! You are very pretty!" She said as I blushed at her comment. ' She reminded me so much of myself when I was younger. Filled with innocence but plagued by death. Scared of the world, yet wishing to live on....such a strong heart. I hope no danger comes to her...' i thought as my eyes changed from happiness to remenicing the past. With a sad but content look in my eyes I led the child to the throne room and gave her a tour. She was adorable.