An Aussie Miracle (Janoskians Fanfic)

"Hi my name is Chelsea Harbor, me and my brother just moved here, and I was wondering if you could show me around the school?" I asked tugging at my school bag strap. I just moved to Melbourne Australia with my dad and brother, from North Dakota. My mom didn't come, probably since of course Mom and Dad weren't married anymore. Me and my brother both agreed we'd rather be home with Mom, instead of Dad. "Sure, my name is Meagan. Meagan Lourier, but most people just call me Em, for short. Here, first let me introduce you to everyone!" I saw her eyes brighten up to my request, as she gently grabbed my hand to show me around. "Okay, here's the jocks. Jacob, Micheal, Ryan, Anthony, Cameron, Elijah, and Hunter." She said pointing to each boy, in which one of them whistled to her. I think it was Micheal, but they probably had this thing going on because she ran over to him and gave him a kiss. That's when she took me over to the English classroom, and showed me the teachers. They all gathered in there during break time, or at least that's just what Meagan told me. We moved on past the popular crowd, the geek squad, the players, and the whores. Now we were on our last two tours of the day. The pranksters, and her group of friends. "These boys, the pranksters, are Luke, James, Jai, Daniel-" "You mean Skip!" one of them called before she could finish. He was really attractive. He did have an awfully big forehead though. Except, I could look past that as of now. "Yes, that one's Daniel, but we call him Skip. He's very funny, along with last but not least Beau. The attention whore of the group. Haha, these guys are my best friends!" She said. I had finally learned everyone's names. And it seemed her little group of friends was just the pranksters, and her two best friends, Brittany and Ashlie. They were both obvious cheerleaders, but not Meagan. She seemed social, but not the school-spirit-having type. I think she didn't like this school. "Beau, I think you have to leave now. You know you already graduated, so why do you always come back?" Ashlie said. "Ashlie, I know. I just wanted to talk to James and Skip before I left. Hey Chelsea, you busy tonight?" He winked. "Actually no. We could hang out tonight, at your place if you want?" I can't believe the words that had just escaped from my lips! I never talk like that to a guy! I never talk to guys in general! What's happening? Meagan chuckled, and Luke shoved Beau towards the front door of the school. "You shouldn't talk like that to a new girl Beau!" He said. Luke seemed really cute, along with his obvious twin Jai. And I couldn't really tell, but I think Beau was related to them as well. I could see a little resemblance. But they were all cute either way.

*After School*

I was in my bedroom, playing my music as loud as possible, because my dad was out at a meeting. I felt so unstoppable when he was gone, so I made sure I had everything clean before he left so I could throw a little party for myself, alone. My brother came in my room and tried yelling over the music, even though I couldn't hear him. Drew was the cutest older brother ever. He was so protective over me though! "Chels, check your IM account! So many people messaged me from the new school!" He shouted. I couldn't bare listening to his voice shout over the music so I cut it off. "Okay!" I said. I logged into my account, and got over 20 new messages! Most of them were from the pranksters, and Meagan. The first person I saw was James.

James- Hey Chelsea! Me and the boys are hosting a little movie party tonight with the girls. Wanna join? I'll give you the deets.

Chelsea- Um... I'll have to ask my dad. Could one of you give me a ride?

James is typing....

James- Yea, Beau or Luke could. Tell me what your dad says! It starts at 6:30pm, and ends whenever you leave!

Chelsea- Okay. I'll call him now.

A few seconds passed until my father picked up the phone. "Hey sweetie what's up?"

"My friends invited me over to watch a movie. You know. Meagan? Yea... We're gonna be at her friend's house."

"Okay, just as long as Meagan and Ashlie are there. I trust them a lot already!"

I introduced my dad to Ashlie and Meagan earlier, that's how he knows them. I told him goodbye, and put my phone in my pocket.

Chelsea- He said I could go.

James- Yay! Luke will be there within 20 minutes to pick you up!

Chelsea- Alright! See you later!

I closed my computer, and stripped off my clothes. I went through my closet, searching for my favorite outfit. It was a pair of tight blue skinny jeans, a green tank top, and a navy blue see-through blouse on top. I got it out and turned around to lay it on my bed, when I saw Drew standing there frozen. "DREW WHAT THE HELL GET OUT IM IN MY UNDERWEAR!" I screamed. He stood there, his jaw dropped as low as possible, with his eyes drawn directly to my bra! "DREW GET THE HELL OUT!" I said again, but no response. To be honest, this was probably the most naked he'd ever seen me, when I looked down only to see his shorts, sticking up. He had a boner! "I I I'm sorry Chels... I'll just leave... Now... Bye..." He was officially traumatized, and so was I. My brother had gotten a boner from seeing me in my bra and underwear! I don't see why not though. I was a C cup, and I did have a very nice shape, so it's not like he could help it anyway. It's still gross! I quickly put my clothes on, and looked outside my balcony only to see Luke pull up in his hot ass car. I ran downstairs, and made my way to his car, and buckled up. I wasn't used to the way his car was built. You know, with the wheel on the opposite side and all. I almost got in on the driver's side, thinking it was a passenger seat!

He let me in and we drove to James' house. I saw Meagan, and her friends run outside jumping and squealing at my arrival. I was not used to that, back at my town people just kinda shoved me everywhere. It was unusual being treated like this, but I wasn't going to stop it! I reached for Ashlie's hand, and she lead me inside.