A Mares Love

AppleDash had galloped all the way over to Rainbow's place to confess her affections and saw Dash with someone else...but not a pony, A Griffin.

"Dash! I need to talk to ya!" AJ shouted up.
"Hang five G. I gotta deal with the sour apple I beat at the game earlier!" Said Dash.
Dash flew down and stood before AJ with a confident smirk on her face.
"Dash....I-I need to talk to ya bout somthin' real strange..." AJ confessed.
Dash raised one eyebrow, showing no emotion at all now.
"When we're together, yeh sure we fight and we both have our competitive streaks, but we have a might load of fun. We may not be like apple and pie but we sure as sugar are one hay of a duo! When I'm with you, I fell somethin'....somthin' real strange and tingly inside me. I-I think its love I'm feeling for y-" AJ said.
"Uh...AJ? Gilda is right up there...." Replied Dash, pointing up towards the majestic griffin listening in on the news.
"Look, AJ. I'll talk to you later about this whole 'love' thing k? Hang five and I'll be there as soon as I can." She said, smiling then flying away with her gal pal griffin.

Only a short part but I figured I'd end it hear and start the next chapter on the whole love thing soon :D