Spirit's doubt, Shockwave confesses!

When I got over I changed back and entered inside, I was suddenly tackle hugged by Jazz who seemed to be so happy to see me

When I got over I changed back and entered inside, I was suddenly tackle hugged by Jazz who seemed to be so happy to see me. Just then he noticed I had something on my face, and tilted his head "Hey cool cat, are you okay? Magnus filled me in on the situation." He asks helping me up. I nod to the question, rubbing the back of my neck before we walked over to see what Magnus wanted. *6 hours of buisness talking* I walked out of the building with Jazz, "Man that guy is sure is serious about his job." He said. I nod in agreement, so we then said our goodbyes and seperated. I got home quickly seeing I had some time to spare before I meet up with shockwave, the time I got home I entered inside to be meet with Shockwave, bumblebee, my father, and my grandpa talking in the living room.

I froze up seeing them talking, right when I close the door I tensed up hearing Bumblebee's voice "Oh hey Spirit glad to see you got back home. I was just telling them the news.." He said looking at me. I turned around and nod, walking over hugging myself. I sat down besides my dad, to which he noticed I had my visor on covering my whole face. "Why do you have your visor on my daughter?" He asks making me look at him. I look away not wanting to explain my reasons, I just got up and stayed in my room just to be alone not knowing that they watched as I just went into my bedroom. I sat on my bed and hugged my knees, staring at the wall in front of me. I didn't feel like talking to them, especially trying to explain to Shockwave I like him. Now that I am back to being so silent and having my visor on, would he even like me? I silently whimpered shaking softly, feeling tears starting to form.

I shake my head sniffing the tears away, so they wouldn't fall. I had to be strong, I just had to! I looked over towards the door to see shockwave and my father at the doorway looking at me with worry. I look away, hugging my knees even tighter. I tensed up feeling one of them sit besides me, while the other joins my grandpa and Bumblebee in the living room. I looked over to see it was Shockwave who stayed, and was trying to keep me company. I leaned into him scared, not knowing what might happen. I suddenly push him away and hide myself under the blankets, silently crying while he was petting my side gently. I was to much in a negative thought, I didn't feel him pull the blankets away from my face until I tensed freezing up feeling him touching my visor. 

I turned my head to face him and soon he pulls me sitting me up, I was quiet as to what he was going to do. "Spirit....I....have something to say to you," He spoke gently, I tilt my head in confusion wondering what he wanted to ask me. I watched as he looked down at his lap, placing his hands on his lap in thought. I looked at mine before placing a hand on his, laying my head on his shoulder as if saying I know what he was trying to say. Before I got up and was about to leave, until he spun me around to face him holding me close to him. I heard the three words, I thought he would never say to me. I looked at him when he said it, "I love you Spirit....."

I froze in his arms before hugging him and burried my face into his chestplate, crying behind my visor. I can't belive it, he loves...no! This has to be a trick! He can't love me?! This is all just some sick dream that wants to plague my mind, to hurt me from inside. I felt very light headed at that moment, my knees giving out as I could feel darkness taking over me body and mind. I opened my eyes soon after to find myself in a void of darkness, suddenly I hear voices all around me. "He doesn't love you!" "He just felt pity and wanted to make you hear what you want to hear!" "He never really did care about a shy silent girl like you! And see for yourself? He will only find a girl who doesn't wear masks or the silence! You should just give up!" "That's just a fantasy...well this is real life Spirit! He will never EVER LOVE YOU!" I froze in my spot hearing them, could they really be true? Soon I was taken what the future will look like, I felt myself going in tears seeing him happily married and with kids.

The two seeming perfect together in every way, I shook my head gripping my hands into fists. Why?.....Am I suppose to be alone for ever? It then took me where I was, I gasp and were in horror watching myself. I looked so....skinny and weak, being thrown around like a rag doll. I felt sadness and rage building up inside me, my good side was scared what's happening to me? I feel so....powerful, and AHHHHHHHH! I fell to my knees holding my head out, no no! I won't let the darkness consume me! No.....No........NOOOOOOOOO! (Back to actual reality/ Nobody's p.o.v) Spirit fell to the ground, feeling so weak and light. Shockwave picks her up and immediately runs out of the room to the others Bumblebee, Soundwave, and Megatron were immediately filled with worry. So they called Red Alert over, hoping everything will be alright with Spirit. 

Author's Note:

Me: Well.....isn't that quite a chapter of this love story...

Shockwave: Your telling us! Sheesh Author.....can you get any more unpredictable?

Me: Hahaha...nope! Your just going to have to live with it

Spirit: Don't worry Cyclops, she's got a plan right?

Me: Well......

Spirit: 0-0 You...do have a plan? Don't you?

Me: Well anyways guys there you have it for this chapter! Stay tuned on the future ahead! Be sure to like, keep reading, and comment if you like more! See ya!

Spirit and Shockwave: WAIT....WAI-

*everyone disappears before the two could finish*