Meeting ShockWave

I was walking through the halls in my panther form, my birthday in a few days and I was so excited! Every year on my birthday, it was a special but now that the decepticons took over it could be even more special! I smiled mentally at the thought before stoping, I could hear talking somewhere but I couldn't find out. I ran and went to go found out for myself, I noticed that my dad opened the space portal and I waited along side my grandfather. He glances at me before looking forward while petting me behind my ears, I purred watching as Knock out comes out of the portal. He smiles at me before looking at Grandpa, "Lord Megatron, I found some things that are useful and I did find...someone.." He then moves out of the way revealing a decepticon coming out. I look at him with my head tilted, he was tall, bulky, one red eye, and he had antenna looking things. He didn't seem to notice me as he was looking at my Grandpa, I went to join Knockout. He smiles and pets me behind my ear, "Hey Girl, have you been good to Megatron?" He asked me. I purred and nodded as my tail wags behind me, he chuckles before I change into my techno-organic form and was sitting on Knockout's shoulder watching with him. The new decepticon said, "Lord Megatron.." while bowing, Megatron replied happily "Shockwave..." That's when I decided to leave, not noticing a certain decepticon was watching me before looking back at my grandpa. I smile as laserbeak lands on my shoulder, I pet it's head before heading towards the energon cube deposit.

Afterwards, I then go to head back only to find they were walking over. They stop when they notice me, then my Grandpa speaks up "My dear! I want you to meet someone. This here is Shockwave and he will be working with knockout. Well Knock out will be his helper but anyways, I was thinking since I have some things to take care of. Would you care to show him around?" I nod and then change into my techno-organic form, giving a thumbs up. Megatron then leaves me to the strange guy, so I started walking showing him around the place. During the tour, he suddenly asks me a question "So your a techno-organic right?" I look up at him and nod before looking forward again. "Judging by your silence....your Soundwave's daughter..." Again I nod. Once we were done with the tour, he went to work without so much of a thank you or a goodbye. I walk down the halls thinking about the guy, and he seemed off for some reason. I then stop and change into a cybernetic panther and ran to where I heard an argument taking place, I enter inside to see Starscream arguing with Knock out as Shockwave was working ignoring they're conversation. Soon the argument stopped when they saw me walk in, Shockwave noticed to as he stops what he was doing. "Oh it's the lord's worthless granddaughter....what do you want you bitch." Starscream said annoyingly. I only growl and walk towards him, he immediately notices my death glare and said "I think I heard master speaking...bye.." he then runs out.

Knock out laughs and smiles, I walk over to my brother and nuzzles his side purring. He smiles and pets my head, "We both know you can take him...hey do you think you can get me an energon cube? That could really help me out." I nod and ran off to go get one for him and one for myself. I came back and nudge both energon cubes towards Knockout, so when he picked up his to drink. I lay on the ground and drink out of mine, staying by his side as my tail wags behind me. I didn't notice that Shockwave would glance at me every now and then while he was working, since I was enjoying my cube. Once we were both done, I grabbed one cube with my teeth and the other with my tail and takes it out of the room. The rest of the day was pretty simple as I mostly stayed in my techno-organic form trying to stay away from Starscream. When it was time for me to sleep, I went to bed as ravage was with me. I dreamt of what my birthday will look like, and even in my dream I was super excited.