I won't say I am falling in love with Him

More and more time I spend with Shockwave and Predaking, I have....grown attached to them but both in a different way of course. Predaking, I think of him as my best overly protective brother but Shockwave...it's like there is something about that mad scientist that I have grown to like him more than a friend. Wait what?! I stopped walking in the halls, shocked of what I was just thinking. I shook my head and continued to walk, I can't be falling in love! That's just...how can that be?! I was freaking out on the inside, a million thoughts going through my head. I arrived to my room and entered it, I sat on the chair doing work while trying to clear my processers from what I have been thinking for the past two minutes. I put a data pad down placing it on the table, before standing up and goes to visit my brother Knockout for some advice.

He was surprised as I was that I started to feel this way towards a mech. Afterwards I went back into my room, I started to work while singing to myself already starting to feel better.

If there's a price for rotten judgment

I guess I already won that

No man is worth the aggrivation

That's ancient history ,been there ,done that

(Who you think you kidding, he's the earth and heaven to ya. Try to keep it hidden, honey we can see right through you)

Oh no  (Girl you can't conceal it,we know how ya feel and who you're thinking of)

No chance no way I won't say it no no

(You swoon you sigh, why deny it Uh oh)

It's to cliche I won't say I'm in love

(Ooooh)

I thought my heart has learned it's lesson

It feels so good when you start out

My head is screaming get a grip, girl

Unless your dying to cry your, heart out Ooooh

(You keep denying, who you are and how you're feeling Baby, we're not buying Hon, we saw you hit the ceiling Face it like a grown up When ya gonna own up that ya got, got, got it bad)

Whoa no chance no way I won't say it no, no

(Give up give in, check the grin you're in love)

This scene won't play I won't say I'm in love

(Your doin' flips read our lips your in love)

Your off your base I won't say it

(She won't say she's in love)

Get off my case I won't say it

( Girl, don't be proud It's O.K. you're in love)

Ohhhh At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love

I jump a bit hearing a voice, my ears twitches as my tail moves around. "You have a nice voice Spirit." I look behind me and say Shockwave, I quickly stood up out of surprise. "Sho-ckwave?!" I asked in shock. He walks in calmly replying, "Were you waiting for someone else?" He asks. I shook my head, "Well..not really, it's just rare that anyone except my brother Knockout or my father come in here while I am here." I explained. He nods, taking in what I said before speaking up "Well I just wanted to see how you are doing that's all, I should get back to working."

When he left, my spark felt like it was going to offline itself. So I took a break to just walk around before going to see how Predaking's new "toy" is holding up.