Welcome!

The picture above is Melanie when she is a fox. Isn't she cute???

Melanie's POV•

One day, as I settled onto one of the school benches, Yuki, Kyo, and Tohru walked up to me. "Why are you still at school? Shouldn't you be going home?" Yuki asked me. "Uh...that's complicated. I guess...this is kinda my home. For now, of course." I respond wearily. "Is there something like house renovations going on?" He asks. Tohru winces. "Um...I guess you could say that..." It's hard to figure out how to tell them. "You could stay with us for a while." Kyo grumbles. "Huh?" I ask. He can talk without yelling at people? "What are you deaf? I said, you could stay with us for a bit!" He says, clenching his fists. "I would love to! Thanks Kyo!" I say, and give him a big hug.

Instantly, he freezes and his face turns super-red. Then he just says "Yeah, yeah, let's just go." With that, we all head to the house.

"You can stay with me if you're K with sharing a room. I mean, I totally understand if you don't want to shard with me because I-" I cut Tohru off. "I'd love to share a room with you Tohru, if you'd let me." "Of course! Come on, I'll show you!" She leads me up to the room.

Shigure's POV•

Tohru leads the Melanie girl into the house and upstairs. Kyo heads to the roof, and Yuki walks up to me. "What?..." I ask. "She's going to be staying here with us for a while." Yuki tells me. "Oh! Do you have a crush on her? Yuki loves Melanie, Yuki loves Melanie!" I sing. He punches me through the door. "No you pervert, she says her house is going through renovations." He retaliates. "She says?" I ask. "I don't think she has a house. He says.

Later, Tohru and Melanie come down. "Do you need to get your things?" I ask as Yuki glares at me. "U-um...you see...I-I..." She trips over her words. "I'll take her." Kyo says, and leads Melanie out the door.

•Melanie's POV•

As Kyo leads me out of the house, I prepare for the worst. "So where's your house?" He asks. "I-I uh...don't um uh...-" Kyo cuts me off. "Where's the house?!" "I don't have one!" I yell, and then start crying. Kyo looks stricken, and the pitiful. "Hey, I didn't mean it like that." I shake my head, walk into Shigure's house, go into Tohru's room, and cry myself to sleep.

•Kyo•

I reached out for Melanie but she runs into the house. I'm such an idiot. Why did I have to make her cry? Why did I even say anything? As soon as I walk inside, Yuki condemns me for making Melanie cry and I walk past him, to the roof.

I stare up at the stars, thinking, until an unexpected head pops up next to me. "Kyo."