More Zodiacs

•Melanie's POV•

Ring! Ring! Ring!

As the bell rang I ran inside the building, a mishap just dealt with (it involved boys). "Stupid uniform, tiny skirts, never again!" I said under my breath as I walked into classroom 1-D. I sensed something off about two of the boys in the class. One was a ginger and was constantly furious, and another had grayish-purple hair and looked annoyed. I shrugged. I'm so paranoid.

I say at my desk, waiting for the late teacher to come in. Then, some boys eyed me and had a conversation like this:

"See that girl over there?" "The one with blue hair?" "Yeah, her." "What about her?" "She doesn't seem so there-there, I bet you could take her in a fight." "Why do I wanna fight her?" "You'll look good, duh." "I guess so." "After school?" "After school."

My fox ears picked up every word of the conversation. So when school was out, I ran as hard and fast as I could, but one of the boys lunged at me.

Poof!

As the smoke appeared, I pulled my clothes into a bush with me using my fix mouth. The boys looked around confused, then left to go bully someone else. I changed back into my clothes as soon as I was human again, and went into the forest.

I started napping, but was awoken by a familiar face. That kid with the purple hair! "Excuse me, but this land is Sohma property. I don't think we're renting it to anyone either." He said politely. "Eh?..." I said, half asleep. Then I woke up completely. "Oh! Sorry, I'll leave, I'll find somewhere..." The last few words trail into a whisper. "I'm going!" I say, starting to walk but clumsily tripping on a rock. The boy helps me and I fall into him.

"I'm gonna transform!" I shriek, but nothing happens. "Did you say...transform?" He asks. "Wha-what? No! No way! I'll just be leaving now!" I say and run off.

•Yuki's POV•

"Shigure, I have news." I say as I come in from my walk. "Ooh, what's this?" He says in a sing-song voice. "I hugged a girl but I didn't transform." "Then she is most likely a member of the Sohma family. Do you know her?" "No, she's just in my class." "Why don't you invite her over tomorrow?"