Chapter 6

*guys that last part in that chapter 5 was sorta like a flashback meaning it already happened and sorry for any errors i will come back and fix them!*

*recap of Kara's POV*

"Yeah..." He trailed off slowly as we see the front door wide open and two boys come running over. "Oh god, please no." Marcel muttered and I'm sure I wasn't suppose to hear that.

"Uh Marcel?" I asked but he quickly stumbles out of the car. I follow out of the car and see the boys clearer now as they are closer. One of them is wearing a tank top and jeans with his blonde hair styled upwards. The other is wearing folded up jeans and a band tshirt with a beanie on his dark brown hair and you can see some tattoos on his tan arm.

"Harry where have you been and why are you dressed like that!"

~~~~~~~KARA'S POV~~~~~~~

Don't you hate those moments where you're in school and it's the very first day after summer break. Everyone's always so quiet and the whole class is just awkwardly sitting there not knowing what to do or say. So most of them just start fidgeting and looking around the room, which sometimes causes all this awkward eye contact with people you've actually known since freshmen year.

Well that was sorta happening right now.

Marcel stood there with his mouth wide open not knowing what to say or do. I just stood there awkwardly, I mean should I leave? I felt like this was more of a personal situation. The two boys in front of us stood there waiting for a reply.

"so Harry who is this?" The tan boy said looking at Marcel.

"who's Harry?" I asked stupidly. "Marcel? I looked over at him to see him looking down nervously.

"Uh... I have to use the restroom." he replied quickly and ran off into the house.

I turned back to look at the two boys. "Can you guys tell Marcel that i'll see him tomorrow at school? I have to get going." I glanced at the time on my phone.

"That's not M-" the blonde one began to say but was cut off by the other one. I still didn't know their names so I was sticking to the blonde one and the tan one.

"Sure we'll tell Marcel." the tan one said while smirking and then quickly threw a glance at the blonde one.

"Great!" I smiled and waved goodbye.

When I got home a while later my mom was crying in her bedroom. I sighed and went to try and comfort her. This was usually a regular thing and I never really liked to think or talk about it but with my mom crying on most days about him it was hard not to.

As I entered her room I saw her curled up on her bed with a picture held in her arms. I went over and laid next to her. "Mom." I whispered. "you have to stop doing this. You know dad wouldn't want to see you like this." 

"I know" she sobbed. "but I miss him too much."

My dad had died two years ago. He was coming back home from a business meeting when a truck driver hit his side of the car. I remember crying for days after it had happened but then I promised myself that i would be strong for my mom. She loved him a lot and I know that she missed him. He was what basically held our family together. He was always so happy and had a positive attitude towards everything.

"Get some sleep." I said to her. I helped her get into the blankets and then kissed her goodnight. I turned off the lights and then went to my bedroom to finish some homework from yesterdays classes.

***

I woke up the next day to my alarm clock. I pressed the snooze button then got up to take a shower. After my shower I put on my bra and undies and chose some jeans, a tank top and a cardigan to go over it. I grabbed my bag and got into my car today since I didn't feel like driving.

The school day passed by extremely slow and I couldn't wait until it was lunch time. I hadn't seen Jocelyn all day and i didn't really want to see her but i at least wanted some kind of explanation to why i caught her kissing my ex-boyfriend.

I met up with Max at lunch and ate with him for a while. I felt a bit bad for him though because he looked like shit. I guess it had to do with what had happened between Jason and Jocelyn.

"Do you love her?" I asked him suddenly.

He looked up at me with wide eyes. "I don't know." He sighed. "I just know that I really like her.. A lot." He said looking down at his food. Just then Jocelyn walked into the cafeteria. It looked like she was heading this way so once she was near us, I made up an excuse of me having to go to the bathroom and left them talking alone.

I decided to go and find Marcel since I hadn't seen him all day either and I don't have any classes with him so i couldn't talk to him or know if he was even at school. I walked into the library and looked around to see if i could spot him anywhere. He was nowhere to be seen so I went up to a group of girls who where seated at a table. They began whispering and sqealing once they saw me

 headed their way.

"Hi girls!" I smiled at them.

"O.M.G" one of them said quietly. "I can't believe she's talking to us."

I smiled awkwardly at her. "Have you guys seen Marcel? He usually hangs out here." I asked them and told them what he looked like.

Apparantly they had only seen him in the library once or twice. Which was werid because he told me that he was always in here. I thanked and them and said goodbye. I walked out of the library confused. Why would he lie to me? It didnt make sense.

I wasnt really paying attention to where i was going and I ended up  bumping  into a muscular guy, I looked up to see Jason staring down at me. "Can we please talk?" He asked.

"Leave me alone." I replied and walked past him. I knew we had to talk but I wasn't in the mood to.

And for the next week I avoided everyone. I tried looking for Marcel everyday but i could never seem to find him anywhere. It was like he had just dissapeard. I don't know why i wanted to see him so badly. I guess i just liked talking to him. But when i didnt see him the next week i began to get worried.

***

*

**

*

*

And that is Chapter 6!!!!

I hoped you liked it whoever is still reading it. Im sorry it was such a long wait ! i will try to upload this more quickly!

VOTE, COMMENT! you know what to do:)