Give It Back (Marcel/Harry Styles Fanfic)

*this is not your average Marcel Fanfic. Trust me:)*

Kara's POV

"This is so pathetic!"

"What is he doing?"

"Is he for real?"

"What a nerd."

This was what I heard as I walked through the school halls. As I rounded the corner I could hear laughter erupt and footsteps coming closer. I collided into someone and almost fell backwards but I was able to grab onto the lockers before I hit the ground.

A grunt came from the other person on the floor but soon there was more laughter from the other students. I looked down to find the guy I'd ran into. His brown hair was slicked to the side. He wore large glasses on the tip of his nose. His tie had come undone and his knitted vest was slightly ripped at the edges. His shoes were untied and his dress pants were all wrinkled up.

His green eyes pierced my brown ones and as soon as he realized who I was, his eyes widened and horror was written all over his face. I looked at him confused which he may have mistaken for a narrowed look. He clutched onto his side where I assumed the jocks had hit him and tried to get up.

"Oh- I, I'm so- sorry!" He stuttered.

He got up quickly and pushed past me, still holding his side. I watched as he quickly limped into the girls restroom which caused more laughing from the crowed who had gathered around us.

"Kara! Way to go! You scared the nerdy boy!" Gabe raised his right hand for a high five. Gabe was one of the star football players and he messed with everyone who went in his way. He always got what he wanted and if he didn't he'd call his buddies Robby and Michael to pummel whoever bothered him.

I sent Gabe a glare. "Gabe it's the first day of school and you've already got the new guy scared shitless!"

He put his hands up in surrender. "Sorry," he said but I knew he didn't mean it. "He was near my locker."

"Well didn't you think that maybe his locker was next to yours?!" By know more people had arrived to school and were all staring at out fight.

He opened his mouth but closed it. Finally deciding what to say he opened his mouth to speak again. "Why are you defending him anyways? Does Kara have a crush on the nerdy boy?" He mocked and his friends started laughing.

"You're an idiot Gabe! You know I have a boyfriend anyways."

"Oh right Mr.Quarterback." He frowned.

"You're just jealous that he's the quarterback and your not." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He was about to respond when an old male voice boomed across the hall.

"Everyone get to class now!"

Shit the principal.

Gabe had the same terrified look on his face as he and his buddies ran off. Everyone here at school was afraid of Mr. Shane, also know as the principal. He was very strict and kept the school as safe as he could. He thought Gabe and his friends were nice and let them do whatever they wanted but that all stopped when they were caught smoking at the back of the school sophomore year. They were suspended for half the week and now whenever they saw Mr.Shane they ran off just like they had a few seconds ago.

Everyone else quickly scrambled around and I stood there for a second before deciding what to. I sneakily past through the lessening crowd and pushed my way into the girls bathroom where the boy had walked into a few minutes ago.

I took a deep breath and turned to face the front of the bathroom where the sinks were. In front of me stood the boy, shirtless I may add, and he was inspecting the now black and blue bruise that had appeared in the side of his stomach. He hadn't seen me yet so I took it as a chance to really look at him.

His glasses were off this time and his hair was no longer held by any sort of hair products leaving it in brown soft curls. My eyes widened and I realized he was muscly for a said 'nerd'. He had abs and strong biceps. Although it was nothing compared to what my boyfriend looked like, this boy somehow made it work.

"Are you okay?" I finally spoke.

He jump, hitting his arm in the paper towel dispenser.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I ran closer towards him. He held his arm in pain and guilt washed over me as it was my fault for scaring him in the first place.

I unconsciously touched the spot where he had hit himself. I felt his muscles contract under my touch and he flinched away. "Sorry." I mumbled pulling away.

I stood there awkwardly staring at him and them my eyes roamed down his shirtless torso again. He must have realized that he was shirtless because a blush crept onto his face. I had to admit that it made him look cute, almost like a little boy. He quickly reached over to grab his shirt and in the process he knocked his glasses onto the floor.

I reached down to grab them and realized they were now broken. "I'm sorry, they broke." I said handing them to him. His shirt was now press against him as he held it there trying to cover himself as much as he could. He grabbed the glasses with his free hand and clutched them to his side.

"What are you doing here?" He finally spoke with a hoarse voice. He cleared his throat but kept quiet.

"Well you are in the girls bathroom." I laughed a little trying to lighten the mood. But instead another look of horror flashed in his eyes. "But don't worry I locked it!" I added quickly, but it made it worse as his eyes widened more.

I sighed. He probably thought I was going to beat him in here too. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you." I took a step closer and he took a step back. I took another glance at his shirt that was now more wrinkled than ever. "I'll be right back! Stay here!" To my surprise he nodded but it was hesitant.

I ran out of the bathrooms and now onto the empty hallway. I could hear my own footsteps as I walked towards my locker where I had put Jason's T-shirt in this morning. I was going to give it back to him since he left it at my house two nights before. But I'm pretty sure that guy in the bathroom needed it more.

I walked back into the bathroom and lock it after entering. I found the guy sitting on top of the sinks now. With his leg dangling barely above the ground. Something I hadn't realized was that he was extremely tall. He his snapped up quickly when I entered and then I saw his shoulders visibly relaxes when he noticed it was me.

"Here." I said handing him the white T-shirt. He took it from me cautiously and stood up slowly to put it on. His muscles flexed as he put it over his head. It was a bit loose on him since Jason was much bigger than this guy.

Sighing I ran my hand through my hair. "What's your name?" I asked. I was tired of calling his 'that guy' of 'this guy'.

"Marcel." He replied slowly.

"Kara." I said. He nodded and smiled weakly. "Look just don't listen to Gabe. He just likes to mess with everyone."

"I know." He said softly. I looked at him confused. "I've been at this school since freshman year."

Short chapter but next ones will be longer!

I'm sure you guys know what Marcel looks like;) Harryy styyles

VOTE Comment and tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions for next chapter!!