A Confusing Dream Indeed

My whole family and I went to a place that was very similar to a movie theater, but if you went into one of the rooms, there would be a live magic show taking place instead of a movie playing. Outside of the building, there was a large stage that was used only for large-scale magic shows. Also, everything was on a beach on the side of the road.
The first thing I remember happening in the dream is that we were walking to our car. We had taken two convertibles for some reason and the tops were down. One of the cars was on the top of a sandy hill and the other was on the bottom of the hill near the building. The hill looked like this (by the way, I'm not a perfect artist when it comes to drawing these types of thing, in case you can't tell):

 The hill looked like this (by the way, I'm not a perfect artist when it comes to drawing these types of thing, in case you can't tell):

Then, someone interrupted us. I turned around and found a pair of big blue eyes staring right at me. It was one of the magicians. He looked about my age and he was very handsome.
"Hello everyone!" he exclaimed, and everyone greeted him. "What is your name?" He was talking only to me this time.
"Jada," I said shyly.
"Well, Jada, I'm going to show you a little trick. Is that okay?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"Okay,"he said and took out a silver spoon. He then began to rib the spoon on my head slowly. When he removed the spoon, my hair stated curling toward it. Them, he snapped his fingers and put the spoon back in his pocket. My hair stayed the same.
"What...?" I said dumbfounded. He only laughed (music to my ears) and snapped his fingers again, which made my hair fall back into place. "Wow."
"Amazing, right?" he asked, and I nodded. He smiled and winked. "See you around."
"Bye," I said and ran up the hill. By this time, my family had made it up the hill top the second car already buckled into their seats, and they were waiting for me. "I'll meet you guys at home, okay?"
"That's fine. Just make sure you're back by six," said my mom.
"Okay," I said. Then, I looked at my watch, which read 5:55pm. I looked up to try to tell her that I'd changed my mind, but they were gone.
Suddenly, I saw a boy from my school, and he was with a group of friends. He was one of those boys that would bother you for no reason at all other than to annoy the crap out of you. "Hey," he said and I just looked at him workout saying anything back. He pulled a Frisbee out of nowhere and started repeatedly throwing it at me. At first, I tried to dodge it, but that didn't seem to be working, so I decided to just grab the thing. The first time, I missed it, but I got it the second time. I any to the edge of the hill and threw it as hard as I could. Everyone saw it go, and when it was out of sight, everyone turned back to me.
"What?" I said. The boy suddenly started chasing me. Naturally, I ran in the other direction toward the grass. I tripped and feel in an anthill. I was scared out of my mind. I had heard of people falling into anthills and being bitten all over their body, and I've always been scared of being bitten by insects and spiders. I thought the same would happen to me. I braced for the pain, but it never came because I had already woken up. My eyes were shaking and wouldn't stop. I couldn't keep them still for the life of me. I literally tried to focus on one thing and still couldn't keep my eyes still. I told my mother what happened, and she told me to write it down. So I did. What do you think you're reading right now?
Man, that was one confusing dream, indeed.