Safe?

I had been walking in the woods all night. I hadn't had food or water in 2 days, but I refuse to rest. My family is out there I can feel it. I will find them. I could care less bout my dad though he was always beatin on all 3 of us. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard an arrow zip right by my head. I turned around to see a geek on the ground. I whipped back around to see a dirty red neck pointing a cross bow at me.
"Who are you?" He said with urgency.

"My name is Emma and you?"I asked my voice shaking.

"How many walkers you killed?" He said blowing off my question.

"Geeks? Um I don't know a lot." I said with annoyance.

"How many people ya killed?" He asked letting his accent show.

I tensed. "One" I whisperd.

"Why?" He asked. Ugh what was up with all these questions?

"She was bitten by a geek." I said trying to hold back tears.

He nodded. "I have a place it's a days walk it's safe. Your welcome to come if ya wanna." He said while looking around.

"I'd like that, but I can't." I said my voice shaking.

"Why not?" He asked. UGH!!

"I've got family I'm trying to find." I said hoping he would this conservation die. He didn't.

"We got a lot of people back at the prison why don't ya come see if they are there?" He asked.

I growled with annoyance. "Ok fine, but if they aren't there I'm out." I said to him. Why does he want to come so badly. Hell who know maybe my family is there.

"Fair enough." He said clearly done with this conversation. Good.

We walked and walked and walked some more. Before I knew it it was dark. He wanted to stop and rest but I refused. He mumbled something that I couldn't hear but he kept walking.

"If we keep this up we should be there by morin." He said breaking the peaceful silence. I nodded. We kept walking and walking some more. He would shoot some squirrels and rabbits on the way. We exited the trees and saw a prison that was surroned by gates. There was people the was a farm and even little kids running around the yard playing what looked like tag. It made me think of my little Sophia.

As we walked up to the gates I couldn't help but think could this place be safe??

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys this is my first Rick Grimes fanfic ever!! Hope y'all enjoy. Rember to vote and comment!!
Love to my readers.
-Angel