“She’s a little obsessed-“ Louis starts but I cut him off.

“I absolutely LOVE Robert Downey Jr! Iron Man was the first in the Avengers’ series and I fell completely in love with him when I was 14. I was at the premiere of EVERY, and I mean EVERY Avenger movie. Except Iron Man 3 because SOMEONE wouldn’t let me.” I take a minute to glare at El and Louis who have continued eating casually because they’ve heard me rant a thousand times. “I’ve met Tom Hiddleson, Chris Evans, Chris Hensworth, AND Gwyneth Paltrow! Oh, Potts and Stark are my OTP.” I clutch my heart. I need a minute. I try to steady my breathing but I can’t help the feels. The microwave beeps; I turn placing even amounts of popcorn in each and cooking another bag because it’s not enough. I get the M&Ms out because who doesn’t eat M&MS with their popcorn. I turn back around to face Harry who is staring at me with wide eyes.

“Well okay then” He chuckles at me. I feel the heat rushing to my cheeks as I realized what just happened. I kind of don’t realize when I rant so there are no filters. I look to the ground embarrassed. Harry gently grabs my chin between his pointer finger and thumb. “That was cute.” He kisses my nose which makes me smile and scrunch my nose. Louis coughs from behind and Harry and I pull apart quickly. I finish the popcorn and bring it to the living room to find El and Louis at their usual spots on the couch but Harry is in my chair. It’s big enough for the both of us so I hand him both bowls and walk over to the drawer under one of the bookshelves pulling out a down feather comforter. I walk over draping it across Harry before I settle in beside him our legs touching starting from our thighs down to our feet. I can’t not notice the electric feeling the shoots down me every time me and Harry touch and I love every second of it. I lean over to the side pushing the button that extends the chair propping our feet up and leaning us back slightly. I love this chair; it’s like a reclining mini couch. Louis pushes play and I lean into Harry’s side gladly eating my popcorn. Halfway through the movie I drape the leg already touching Harry over his entwining our legs. He wraps his arm around me and I cuddle into his side resting my head against his chest. By the end of the movie I’m in tears. “This is the last Iron Man.” I sob and Harry runs his hand up and down my back. I can almost see him sending looks to Lou and El and them just shrugging because it’s normal for me. You should’ve seen me at the last Harry Potter movie.

“Shh.. He’ll be returning in the second Avengers.” Harry coos in my ear trying to stop me from crying.

“But it won’t be like an Iron Man movie.” I sniffle. I hear El and Louis get up and leave so now Harry and I are alone and dangerously close to one another. I look up at him as his gaze meets mine he starts to laugh. I frown and pout my lips but he wipes my tears and kisses my forehead.

“You’re too cute for your own good, Miss Scarlett.” He says still laughing.

I shrug, “I try.” Knowing very well that I don’t try at all, I don’t view myself as cute or beautiful.

Harry’s eyes darken and I remember the last time we were this close, feeling each other’s breath on the other’s mouth.

“So beautiful.” Harry whispers as he leans closer connecting our lips. It is a short, simple, but sweet kiss. I could feel sparks bursting inside me reaching all the way to my toes. We pull away with smiles on both our faces; I could tell he felt the sparks as well. I lean in to peck his lips once more desperate to feel them again. We lean back on the chair turning to face one another not touching but I reach my leg out entwining our legs. We talk for a little bit and everything is perfect. I know we recently met but isn’t that how all the love stories happen? Love at first sight? Maybe but my love story isn’t like the movies or books that I’ve buried myself in since I was a little girl and in that moment I had no idea that this love story was in for one hell of a ride needing trust, love and most importantly, forgiveness.