TWO | GETTING NOTICED

Isabel's pov

While I'm waiting for Mer to come back from the bathroom, I go to the merch stand and buy some posters and a few t shirts.

She comes back a few minutes later.

"I'm thirsty, lets go get a drink." I say and we walk over to a vending machine.

"Do you think we could throw a bottle at Ashton?" Mer asks.

I raise my eyebrows, "Why would you want to do that?"

"Well, you know, Ashton gets sweaty and he's bound to be thirsty. So if i throw him a bottle of water with my twitter on it, he might notice me and fall in love with me."

"Meredith, honey, that sounds like a cheesy fanfic. Don't waste your time." I try to tell her, but she goes and gets a bottle to throw anyways.

"Do you have a marker?" Mer asks me.

"No, I don't sorry, but if you ask around, someone is bound to have one."

She walks around and eventually someone gives her a marker. She writes her twitter user name on the bottle and then walks back over to me.

"Should we head down to the pit? If we go now, we'll get barrier." I say to her.

We walk down the stairs and into the pit. There's a good few people here already.

Lucky for us, there's a space at the barrier for Mer and I to stand at.

"Let's go before someone takes the spot." I drag her over to the barrier and it turns out that we got one of the best places to stand.

Mer and I are right in front of Luke's microphone and almost in front of Ashton's drum kit. Maybe they will notice our signs after all.

After waiting awhile, Jessarae comes out on stage. He sings a few songs and to be honest he's quite good. Then Don Broco come on. 5SOS chose quite good people to tour and preform with them.

When they finish singing, the lights go down and the '5 Seconds of Summer' logo appears on the big screen.

We wait about ten minutes until the lights come back on, much brighter and colourful than when the supporting bands were playing.

Then on the screen, numbers flash.

5...4...3...2...1...

Lights flash and all of a sudden, my whole entire world is standing in front of me.

Luke Hemmings is standing in front of me.

They sing a few songs and then they talk to the crowd.

"Isabel, I'm gonna cry when they sing Jet Black Heart." Mer shouts into me ear.

"Same, fam, same." I shout back.

"Thank you all for coming tonight." Luke says walking around the stage.

"You know," Ashton says, "I've noticed that Irish people are really attractive."

"That's all you've noticed about Ireland." Michael laughs.

"I agree," Luke says, "For real though. We just don't notice since we're on the other side of the world."

Luke looks around and his eyes lock with mine.

"Follow her you fucktard!" Mer screams beside me.

He looks over at her while he other boys keep on talking to the crowd.

"Look at my sign Luke." I scream and he surprisingly walks over. He bends down in front of me and says into his microphone,

"Okay, I'll follow you."

Thats when I start to cry.

No I don't cry because they're playing Jet Black Heart.

I cry because maybe Luke will see my DM's.

I cry because maybe Luke will follow me.

I cry because maybe he will forget about me. He has millions of fans out there. He will forget about me, I know it.

But there's still a part of me who has hope in the tall, blonde boy who loves penguins.

Sorry not sorry this is so bad and short. So im on summer holidays now which means ill update more yas. Also im never going on instagram again after what happened so yeah.

Please like+comment+add to your public reading lists

Stay strong beautiful,
Bree