It's You

Adrien's POV
I turn around and look, I gasp, "Marinette." It's her, it was her all along. I come closer, suddenly a little red blob come out and attacks me. "RAAAAH! Don't you touch my Marinette! You- oh it's Chat, heheh...sorry." I look at her and give a questioning look. "You're Ladybug's kwami, aren't you?" She nods, "Yours truly, I'm Tikki!" She's seemed much more nicer than Plagg... Lazy little cat he is. "Is Marinette okay? I-is she-" "She's fine don't worry Adrien." I pause, did she say Adrien? "Wait! You know my identity?!" She giggles, "Of course I do! Come on what'd you expect?" So the kwamis knew our identities... WAIT. PLAGG THAT LITTLE. I'll get him later.... "What do we do Ladybug can't purify that akuma!" She thinks for a moment, "Ah! I can go into your ring and give you Ladybug's powers! I do have to admit you'll feel a bit weird after its undone, but it's our only hope!" I nod, I will do anything for my lady. "Alright Tikki, Spots On!" Suddenly a ladybug symbol appears next to the paw on my ring, power is overwhelmed in me, I look at my suit. "ME-row! I look like some sort of calico cat!" I look back at Marinette and place her somewhere safe, I take off after the akuma.

Leaping over roofs until I see it again, glaring at her I pull my baton out- err wait... Is that... A yo-yo dangling at the tip? It looks a bit like a cat toy like just bounce it around like weee. SNAP OUT OF IT, okay akuma, focus on the akuma, do this for Ladybug, okay here we go.

I lift my baton and swing it, whacking the yo-yo against her head. "Lucky Charm!" Suddenly a dart gun lands in my hands. "Uh... What do I do with this..." I glance around finding a target. I shoot a dart knocking the glasses off, I swoop it and smash the glasses. "No more evil doing go you little akuma. Time to de-evilize!" I swing the yo-yo/baton and catch the akuma "gotcha. So long little guy! Miraculous Ladybug!" I say tossing the dart gun in the air, everything returning to normal. 

"Whew, sounds waay better when Ladybug does it..." I glance at my ring and the ladybug and paw start beeping. I decide I should hurry over to Marinette before she can realize her transformation was undone. I reach the alleyway and flash the two kwamis float out. I check and see Marinette still lying down. "Tikki, you should transform her before she gets up." She nods and flies into her earrings, transforming her into ladybug. Phew... Wait... SHOOT I'M NOT TRANSFORMED! I snatch Plagg and shove him in my pocket running out of the alleyway. Waiting outside so I can "check" on her.

Marinette's POV
I groan, I feel absolutely horrible... I feel a little dizzy. I look and see that I'm still transformed, Tikki must be tired, so I de-transform. I blink my eyes a few times and try to clear my vision, it's reaally fuzzy. I see a fuzzy red blob appear, probably Tikki, "Marinette! Are you okay?" "I have no idea..." I try and try to stand up, I weakly grab on a bench next to me.

I hear footsteps running toward me, and sorta see Tikki quickly hiding. I glance up and squint, "A-Adrien?" I say weakly. "Marinette! I saw you-err lying there, are you okay?" He says as he holds on to me ask try to remain standing. "W-wha, yea, think I'll rest or something." I barley even know what I'm saying. I can make out a somewhat worried look on him but I can't tell.

His phone buzzes and he quietly says "shoot." "Sorry, I have to go, I hope you feel better." He says, he looked like he felt bad or something. "Okay," I say trying to keep my balance as he lets go and has to take off. "I think I'm going to go home and rest... I don't feel to well Tikki..." She frowns a bit,"That sounds like a good idea." I try and make my way out, getting home. I grab on objects next to me to help me keep my weak legs walking. I finally reach home and walk up into my room. My head suddenly spins faster and faster, until everything becomes dark again. Thud.

A/N
Look it's longer-ish than usual! And it's only been a day! :D Sorry I guess I seem to be a sucker for cliffhangers... I'LL TRY TO GET THE NEXT ONE UP QUICKLY. But I have state writing assessments so I wouldn't count on it until like sometime after Thursday...