No Kissing!

Edited! Please vote, comment and share <3

Tell me how much you love Harry?

Amanda's P.O.V.

I was trying to find Harry's actions cute and adorable, but after what I had suffered from,  could barely do. It's not that I hated him, but the thought of having him here, in the same place, while I was trying my hardest to forget about him, was not doing me so well.
I wanted him to go, yet I wanted him to stay.

"Please, Harry just go home. Leave me alone!" I begged for the 12th time this night. He wouldn't listen and just jabber about a different subject.

"Look how beautiful the moon is." He said, looking at me, like nothing ever went wrong between us, "This one is artificial. You're the real one, Amanda."

"You know Amanda

"You know Amanda." He sat straight, "I've started to love the way you look at me, while you're angry. It makes me feel like you didn't forget about me, which is the only great thing about this whole thing, to be honest. I'm falling for you even more, and this time, or any other time, I would rather not be saved from the fall. I'd rather fall, and let you break my heart for the seven thousand time. Cause baby, I've fell for you seven thousand times, in every minute I was with you, and still am falling."

"No, actually, if you look deep into my eyes, you'd learn that I did forget about you, but I still remember the pain and endurances. I'll let you think that I believe you fell for me seven thousand per minute. Baby." I answered, sitting on the ground, without blinking, and just looked deep into his eyes. "I've hated you for the eight thousand time per second, ever since you broke my heart."

"Remembering the pain means remembering me. Maybe you're convincing yourself that you hate me, but honey, your heart and eyes are not liars. Their languages are the only other languages I speak. And I'm sure they're saying they love me deeply and forever." He said with hurt.

Ignoring the truth he was saying, I said, "Remembering the pain means loathing you." That made him shut up. The only thing I ever hated about Harry is that even if he knew he was wrong, he'd say sorry, but never regret it. That's why I didn't want to forgive him. And he talks like this, too.

"Our hearts are divided between hate and love. Even if I existed on the hate side of your heart, I'm blessed I still exist in it." He said.

"Well, if you were on the love side before, and then transferred to the hate side, you're definitely not." I smirked.

We continued arguing like that all night long. I knew he did this just to vex me.

~~~

The next day, I woke up early. I didn't know what was the time, since my phone was off, but I could feel that it was still early in the morning; so peaceful.

Harry was still asleep, with his blanket half on the floor beside him. I, not wanting him to catch cold,  went and adjusted it right, careful, not to wake him up.

"I knew you still care about me." He said, holding my arm, catching me off guard.

"You're not sleeping?" I asked panicking, trying to wiggle free.

"Nope, just wanted to check if you'd adjust the blanket right, like you'd always do, when you used to admit that you still love me and care for me." he admitted, coming closer.
Without even a warning, he came close and kissed my lips. I wanted to kiss back so badly, but I didn't want to please him. I let him kiss me for two seconds before pulling away.

 I let him kiss me for two seconds before pulling away

"You're a bitch!" I said angrily, getting up.

"Wait, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry at me." He held my arm, when he stood up too.

"Nothing about you ever makes me less angry anymore, Harold!" I yelled, and started walking away, with the last liter of dignity I had left.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"That's none of your business." I snapped. I didn't take my bag or anything because nobody comes to this abundant park anymore.

I just took my phone, my charger, my money and was on my way to any near restaurant. 

~~~

"Hey, can I please charge my phone? I need to call my mom and I don't have a place to charge it." I said to the waitress, once I arrived at the first restaurant I saw.

"Yea, sure go ahead." thank God she didn't say I had to buy something first, because I was totally broke.

I charged it for about ten minutes, then turned it on. I saw that my old boss had called me and I missed it. What did he want?