Chapter 13

~*~Like the new cover? By the way, this is a very long chapter so I hope you enjoy~*~

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

I walked down the long hallway with Zalgo. He looked down at me and smiled. I looked away, I just want to leave. I wanna see Helen again. I miss he sweet blue eyes and soft black hair. I miss the feeling of his arms around me.

'What if he doesn't feel the same?" A little voice said in my head. I shook my head and ignored it.
'You know he doesn't.'
''Heh heh, you and your delusional self.'

Zalgo opened the door and let me through. I sat down in the chair as he sat in the chair behind a large desk in front of me.
"Did you sleep well?" He asked.
"Just fine."
"I bet you wanna go home?" Zalgo said, unexpectedly. I looked at him then the floor. "Kinda." I answered.
"Well then! Ha ha, that's no problem!"
"Really?" I asked as my eyes widened. He nodded with an eyes closed smile.
"Of course! We'll take you back tonight! But... There is one thing." Zalgo said, he voice sounding more dark. I felt sweat roll down my cheek.
"W-what would that be?"
"A simple price. It would save a lot of lives too, a war wouldn't start... I just need your power." I felt confused.
"What... Power?"
"Your power to become the most powerful being of course! Heh heh, the person who gets you becomes ruler! Meaning, Slender would bow down to me! He would work for me then the other way around."
"Zalgo"
"Hmmm Ms.(Y/N)?" Zalgo asked, his voice sounding more insane.
"Why do you hate Slender so much?" I asked. Zalgo looked down with a frown. 
"Well... After working for him I wanted my own army. I wanted to be just as powerful as him. Trust me, I never wanted to fight him but after he told me I will never be powerful... I had to get my revenge. Ever since then I've been looking for you. And now... I have you." Zalgo said with a insane grin. I started to feel more uncomfortable.
"H-he doesn't w-want to fight you either." The sentence slipped out my lips.
"How funny! HAHAHHAHAH! Thinking he can win by getting on my good side! How pathetic." Zalgo seemed more dark now. A creepy aura seemed to seep out of him. I now felt a lot more uncomfortable. I got up,
"I'm going to rest, this information is making me tired. I'll see myself out." Without another word I left his room. If he said he'll let me go home then I'm not here for too long. I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. I stared up at my ceiling, oh how I wanna leave. But what power? I can't hardly take care of myself, how am I supposed to be the strongest being? Thinking about it made me fall asleep.

~*~Sliver's P.O.V.~*~
I was called to Zalgo's office. I walked into his office,
"Y-you called m-me s-sir?" I asked as a walked through, shutting the behind me.
"Ah yes! Silver come in!" He said excitedly as I took a seat.
"Did I ever tell you that you're my favorite servant?"
"N-no sir."
"Well, you are!"
"What d-do you w-want sir?"
"I want you to grab the serum from the medicine room then... well, he heh, you know what to do." Zalgo finished with a smile. I nodded and stood up. He waved me away and I was off. I walked into the medicine room and Smiley was standing there just polishing his tools.
"I'm here for the serum." I announced, my stutter stopping for some reason. He grinned and laughed.
"No problem, here." He said opening a cabinet and grabbing a bottle filled with a black substance. With a red shimmer to it. I grabbed the bottle as I shook it. It started to glow red.
"Ooo-oooh~ f-f-fun." I whispered. I heard Smiley laugh.
"Just remember to be put it in a tea or something. Don't tell her either, he heh, you'll ruin the surprise!" I nodded and left the room. I walked to the kitchen and opened the door. To my surprise Red and Liu were there.
"I n-need s-some tea, two t-to be exact."
"Green tea again brother?" Red asked jokingly. It's true, green tea is one of my favorites.
"No, (tea type) p-please." Liu nodded and grabbed the tea bags and put them into two cups.
"What's it for?" Red asked.
"T-the special." I answered. He made an 'O' face then nodded. I took the serum out my pocket and shook it slightly.
"Nice, red, my favorite color." Red said chucking.
"Oh? I couldn't tell, maybe it was your name that gave it away." Liu says with a sarcastic tone. Red and I laughed. Liu put the two cups of tea down and I walked over. I opened the serum and took a sniff. It surprisingly spelled like cherry blossoms. Guess they didn't want her getting suspicious. I poured the substance into the cup and Liu stirred it. He left the spoon in the cup to single that it was hers. I nodded, grabbed the two cups and left. I walked down the long hallways and saw other creepypastas. I would smile slightly and continue walking. Once I arrived to her room, I knocked on her door.
"C-come in!" A weak voice said. I opened the door and shut it behind me. I saw the girl with slightly messy hair and watery eyes. She must have just woke up.
"I b-brought you some t-tea... if you want some." I said quietly. She shook her head and smiled.
"I would like a cup, please." Her nice voice rang. I smiled, took the spoon out, and gave it to her. She took a sip and smiled. I smiled slightly as well,
"This is so good! Thank you...?" I guess I didn't tell her my name.
"Lost S-Silver but j-just call me S-Silver." She nodded and took another sip. She suddenly grabbed onto the bed, sweat forming on her forehead.
"A-are you a-alright?" I asked, rushing to her side. She nodded as I took her cup.
"Just... I feel tired all of a sudden. My head feels weird too."
'It's working'
"Oh? I-I'll get that t-tea c-checked out. G-get some rest. E-excuse me." I said leaving with the cups. I walked out into the hall with a smirk laced on my lips.
'We might actually win.' 

~*~Helen's P.O.V.~*~
(wow here we go)

I explained everything to Slender. He understood, didn't think it was right, but somehow understood. We gathered everyone. Jeff, BEN, EJ, LJ, Jane, Ticci, Masky, Hoodie, and many others. I couldn't believe everyone even agreed to come.
"Let's go!" Jeff yelled, leading everyone out.

We reached the portal and all of us jumped in.
"I'll be going in to get (Y/N). All of you, please, be safe." I said as we all parted ways. I ran toward the large, dark colored castle. I ran into some demons but easily slid past them. I made it through the doors and started to search.

~*~Meanwhile With the Other Creepypastas~*~ 

The two groups met half way in the 'battle field'. Starring at each other with hatred. Bloodlust filled their eyes. Slender stood behind his group while Zalgo stood behind his, taking his demon form.
"Long no see my friend." Slender announced. Zalgo clicked his tongue.
"Ha ha, not at all. You might as well go back, we have her already unlocked."

"Doesn't matter! We'll have her either way!" Slender's loud voice boomed. Then suddenly both groups attacked, launching their weapons.

But through all of this you were asleep and Helen was destined to find you. He missed you so much. He didn't know how much he loved you till he lost you.

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

I woke up when I heard a thump from outside my window. I looked outside and saw Slender along when many other creepypastas fighting. Wait! Helen! I ran out the room and down the halls. Till I turned and saw a figure at the end of the hall. As I inched closer I saw crystal blue eyes.
"Helen..." I muttered. I started running till we were a good few feet away from each other.
"(Y/N)..." He grabbed my arm and hugged. I wrapped my send him so tight I'm surprised I didn't brake him. He broke the hug and instantly put his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss, savoring every second.
"I missed you... so fucking much." He panted. I nodded and we kissed again. I loud bang was heard from outside.
"We need to leave." I said. Helen nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked out the castle together till we were at the battle field. I felt dizzy, Helen saw and helped me down to the ground. I leaned against a rock.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded,
"I-"
"Helen! Help us!" A voice cried to Helen. He looked at me but I waved him off.
"Go." He nodded and started running. Watching the two fight made my heart sting. Jeff fought Liu, pushing his knife close to his heart. BEN fought Silver, using his electric powers to try to kill Silver. My eye sight started to fade. A white light taking over my vision. I started to feel stronger. My skin started to crawl. My muscles began to twist, my blood beginning to boil. I stood up and felt a new aura.

I unlocked the power.