Chapter 9

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." Helen said as he kept his hands on my cheeks. I felt heat rise to my cheeks. I couldn't move, my mind was still trying to comprehend what just happened.
"You're so beautiful... As beautiful as a picture..." Helen mumbled rubbing his thumb across my cheek. His eyes widened as he let go of me.
"I-I'm so s-sorry!" Helen said waving his hands. I giggled and grabbed his hands, taking them in mine.
"It's okay." I said. Helen nodded and wrapped his arms around my waste.
"Oi! Slender nee- Woah! Painter get some!" We heard Jeff yell. Helen growled and let go of me. We turned to Jeff.
"What?" Helen answer, angered.
"Slender needs (Y/N). You should know why." Jeff responded crossing his arms.
"She shouldn't have to-"
"If we don't then she's in danger." Jeff answered quickly cutting Helen off. Helen sighed and turned to me.
"You'll have to stay with us at the mansion. I'll take you home to grab your stuff," Helen started turning to Jeff. "Jeff, you can go back home and I'll be home soon."
"You better be careful. Now that he knows he won't stop looking for her. If anything happens, protect her." Jeff says sternly. Helen nodded in understanding. Helen started walking in the wall as Jeff stood there.
"Bye Jeff." I waved. Jeff's cheeks darkened as he waved back.
"I-I'll see you soon, (Y/N)." Jeff said walking away.
"(Y/N)!" Helen yelled. I turned to him and started running.
"Coming!"

I packed the last shirt into my bag as Helen picked up the other two bags.
"Helen?"
"Hm?"
"Why do they call you painter instead of Helen?" I asked. Helen sighed and sat the bags back down.
"Slender always told us to call each other by our Creepypasta names, not our real names. Like I wouldn't call Hoodie Brian or Masky Tim." I nodded as Helen re-grabbed the bags. We walked out my house and sent over the wall together. We were walking to the mansion when a snap of a twig was heard. We stopped walking and Helen pulled me close to him.
"Who's out there!" Helen questioned. A another twig snapped.
"You better come out now!" Helen yelled. Then a dark figure came out from the shadows.
"Why hello painter~" A voice said. The figure was tall and seemed to be wearing a scarf.
"Ugh, what are you doing here?" Helen asked.
"I'm here to collect what Zalgo wanted, that's all."
"You will stay away from her." Helen growled.
"You can't make me. We'll get when the time is right. See you two love birds later~" the voice said just disappearing.
"We need to leave. Now." Helen said grabbing my hand and dragging me faster toward the mansion.

We reached the mansion and Slender was standing by the doorway.
"Sender, there was a treat south of here. We need to take precaution." Helen said stopping.
"Who was it?" Slender asked Helen in a stern tone.
"It was Liu." Slender nodded and opened the door for us.
"Get inside. And take (Y/N) with you." Helen nodded and took me, and my stuff upstairs. His door was white with the word, 'Painter' in big, red, letters. He opened the door and put my stuff on his dresser.
"My room is your room. But just don't go through my desk. I won't snoop in your stuff if you won't snoop in mind." Helen said looking at me. I nodded.
"Who's Zalgo?" I asked.
"Zalgo was once Slender's friend, till Zalgo starting taking minions and he took them to his 'secret' base. Once Zalgo had taken enough people for a army, he attacked Slender. He had persuaded all those people that Slender was bad and that he was good. Some people joined him because they had no choice, like Liu. Liu Eventually thought that Zalgo was better and started to hate his brother, Jeff." Helen explained.
"Wow... I heard about Liu. When the officers came over, they told me all about Jeff and Liu."
"Right. Of course he did, he wanted to freak you out. Liu isn't much of a threat but he does know how to a knife." Helen said picking up his knife of his desk.
"What happens if we see him?"
"We fight him. Easy as that."
"What about if other people are with him?"
"Than we'll get all of us to fight." I nodded and decided to drop all the other questions I had.
"You should get some sleep. It's getting late." Helen said patting on his bed. I walked over to his bed and laid down.
"Get dressed first, dumb-dumb!" Helen teased, smirking. I giggled and sat up.
"I can't while you're here."
"Alright. I'll leave. I'll knock before I come back." Helen said grabbing a pair of clothes and walking out the room. I changed into a (F/C) sweater and grey shorts. I hopped into bed and went under the covers. Helen knocked on the door to which I said, "Enter!"
Helen stepped through the door way and closed the door behind him. He turned off the light and laid down next to me. We were a good five inches apart from each other. It as awkward silence as we just starred at the ceiling. I looked over at Helen and his eyes were closed. He looked so peaceful, stress free. I went closet to him and cuddled close to him. I felt his arm go around my waist as I closed my eyes. I then fell asleep feeling safe.

~Sorry about the wait! I'll be out with a new chapter soon! BYE!~