Chapter 12

~*~ Zalgo is just a sweet, innocent, family man, having to be mean to protect his family~*~

~*~Helen's P.O.V~*~

I just watched as (Y/N) was pulled into the orange light. I suddenly was on the ground. I felt a warm liquid run down my face. I put my hand to my nose and saw it was blood. I looked up at saw Masky, staring down at me.
"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled at me. "She will probably die because of you! Why didn't you do anything? I knew she didn't deserve you!" I stood up but held my right arm, it stung and blood from my nose dripped on to it.
"Who does she deserve then, Tim?" I asked, my voice weary. I swear if I says him I'm gonna-
"I don't know Helen! Just not someone as irresponsible and confusing as you!" He yelled. That damn mask messes up my thinking. I couldn't tell if he was angry, crying, happy. I looked at the other two. They were looking down, probably thinking about how stupid I was acting.
"I'm going to get her back." I said. The other two looked up at me while Masky tilted his head.
"You can't, as far as we know the Zalgo army is stronger than we are. We can't die but it'll take a long time to regenerate. Also, you're injured, you'll be the first one down. " Masky said. I shook my head.
"The longer I'm away from her, the more I'll be hurt." I said wiping blood from my nose.
"Do you just like her because she's the special?" Masky asked. I scoffed.
"What? I didn't even know she was when I met her. When I first met (Y/N), it's was like a firework went off. I'd never been happier in my life. The way her (H/C) hair flows and her (E/C) eyes glisten, I get my mind off her. The reason I didn't help her is because... I was frozen in the moment. I couldn't believe that she was taken away just like that. I couldn't move, I'm sorry I didn't help. I know, a jerk move but I just couldn't." I finished my speech. I saw Toby's cheeks perk up, he was smiling. He took off his mouth guard and I could finally see his real smile.
"I understand Helen. Even if no one helps you, you can count me in." I smiled slightly.
"Let's get Jeff, BEN, Slender, and the others to help." I said. Masky seemed to shake his head and walked away. Hoodie nodded and walked alongside Masky. Toby joined me,
"I think Tims' jealous. The last time he liked a girl, she was killed. So everytime a girl is brought up, he seems to get angry and upset. Don't hold it against him, he really liked that other girl." Toby said. I nodded.
"I won't. But, who killed her?" I asked.
"Jeff," Toby said. My eyes widened. No wonder they fight so much. "Yeah, that's why they never get along. It seems that Masky will never forgive him."

~*~Your P.O.V.~*~

I woke up with Liu carrying me as he walked down a long hallway. The wall were a charcoal color with a dark red rug, going straight down the hall. Doors were found at each inch of the walls. This must be where Zalgo lives.
"Glad you're awake." I heard Liu say. "For a second there, I thought I was carrying a dead body." He finished in a chuckle. I chuckled a little too, even though my death isn't at all funny.
"Where did the other two go?" I asked, looking up at Liu.
"Sonic and Sliver went to inform Zalgo that we're back with you." Liu explained. I nodded, Sliver must be the name of the boy besides Sonic from earlier. "We'll be there in a minute."

As he said that I started to zone out. Was Zalgo mean, and a ruthless killer? Does he treat his minions as salves or actual people? Judging by the things I've heard, probably like slaves. I came back into reality as we approached a big, black, door with silver engravings of swirls all over the door.
"Be prepared." Liu said as he put me down and knocked on the door. A childish giggle was heard from the other side of the door.
"Oh! I'll get it!" A womanly voice said from the other side of the door. Is Zalgo a girl? I never thought Zalgo would be but, okay? A women with long black hair with the ends being an ombre of orange to red. Her rather colorful hair was tied up into a ponytail. She was wearing a long, flowy, black, dress that reached to about her ankles. Two horns stuck out her head with the ends being the same as her hair. She had bright red eyes and with her smile and you could tell she had slight fangs. Overall, she was stunning. She gasps and pinched Liu's cheeks.
"How's my little baby Liu?! I missed you so much! Are you hurt, I hope Zalgo isn't stressing you out, if he is I swear! Wait- who is this?" The lady asked, pointing at me. Liu rubbed his cheek and rolled his eyes.
"That's (Y/N), *cough* the special." Liu explained. The lady's eyes turned an extra bright shade of red when Liu said 'special'.
"No wonder you have such a delicious looking soul! I'm Lucinda. Zalgo's sister." 'Lucinda' said. I suddenly felt a small tug at my shirt. I looked down and saw a small girl with plain black hair, wearing a crimson red dress. With pale, white, skin and large, orange eyes.
"Mommy, who is this?" Asked the little girl. Lucinda giggled.
"This is (Y/N). (Y/N), this my daughter, Lori." Lucinda said. I smiled and looked at the little girl.
"Hi." I said, giving a small wave. She smiled, showing some pretty sharp teeth, then shyly hiding behind her mother's leg. She's so cute!
"What's going on out there?" A voice asked coming from behind Lucinda. I looked up and saw a man probably just as tall as Slender, if not a little shorter. He had black hair that reached his nape and dark red eyes. He was wearing a grey shirt that had holes here and there, with a black over coat over the shirt. Two larger horns stuck out his head with the ends a dark red.
"This is the special, Zalgo sir." Liu said. Zalgo's eyes sparked as he looked at me. A grin covering his features. He slightly pushed past Lucinda and took my hand. He gave it a slight kiss and smiled a little bit more. I felt my face heat up. I don't even hardly know this man.
"Go-Go, Go-Go!" Lori said, putting her arms up in Zalgo's direction. I awed, that moment was terribly cute.
"I'm Zalgo, if you haven't guessed already. You must be exhausted from your trip, I'll show you your room. Liu, you may retire for the night." Zalgo said. Liu nodded and walked away down the hall. Zalgo put Lori down and looked at Lucinda.
"I'll be right back." He said. Lucinda nodded.
"Okay, see ya' bro bro!" Lucinda said with a giggle. I giggled too and saw Zalgo cringe with the name. He shook his head and looked at me.
"Let's go, (Y/N)." I giggled and walked down the hallway with him.