Chapter 7

I was curled up on my bed with my arms wrapped around my legs and my legs up against my chest. My eyes were closed and my head was filled with thoughts that were too loud to ignore. I sighed and buried my head deeper into my pillow. I was dressed in a over sized (f/c) shirt and (2nd/f/c) shorts. I closed my eyes and tried to block out everything. I than heard a loud knock on the window. It had been raining outside so I thought of it was nothing... Till I heard;
"Hey! Open the goddamn window! It's cold as hell out here!" Masky....

I got out of bed and opened the window to let Masky in. He chuckled and I made a questioning look.
"Did you just let go of yourself?" He asked. I could practically hear the smirk in his voice.
I simply shook my head and laid back down on my bed. I closed my eyes and sighed. I felt the bed shift next to me and I instantly opened my eyes. Masky's mask was off and showed his soft looking pale skin. His moose brown hair covered his forehead and loosely over his eyes. His jacket was off and showed his black shirt underneath. His eyes were closed so I couldn't see the color.
"W-what are you doing?" I asked. He opened his eyes to show they were a bright blue.
"Laying down. Is that a problem?" He asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.
"Actually, it is. You were in the rain and your all wet. Get off my bed." I said sitting up straight. Masky sat up.
"Fine, fine. I'm up." He said with his hands up in surrender.
"What are you here for Masky?" I asked with an irritated look. He got fully off the bed and put back on his mask.
"I'm checking on you. Toby was supposed to do but I don't want him to. So here I am! Slender wanted to make sure you were okay since our encounter." Masky said putting on his jacket. I nodded.
"As you can see I'm quite alright s-" I was cut off by Masky.
"No your not. Something's wrong, what is it?" Masky asked sitting on the chair near my desk. I sighed and closed my eyes briefly. I reopened my eyes and looked at the window.
"Earlier after Toby dropped me off at the wall Helen was there and I guess he wanted to talk to me. He seemed kind of mad but other wise he was okay. He started saying things that sounded... Crazy... And he just left leaving me confused." Masky nodded but than tilted his head.
"Who the hell is Helen?" I sighed and face-palmed.
"I guess you don't know his real name... It was bloody painter." I said and I heard a 'Ooooooh' from Masky.
"We always called him painter. After he came back to the mansion he grabbed his knife and paint tubes and left the house. He looked angry to me but he always seems angry or upset." Masky said and he put his hands on his knees. There than was a loud knock on the window and a 'H-Hey guys! Let me in!" I turned my head towards the window and saw Toby. I smiled and waved.
"Hold on a second." I said walking toward the window but Masky grabbed my arm making me stop.
"You might not want too, he seems too happy right now. He probably ate too many waffles." Masky said. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
"Whatever, like you said, it's cold outside." I said walking away from Masky and to the window. I opened the window and I was pushed down to the floor. I open my eyes that apparently opened and saw Toby was holding my send down to the floor.
"Toby?! What the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled/asked.
"Masky! She was supposed to be at the mansion by now! Your lucky painter isn't back yet!" Toby yelled at Masky.
"Ooooooh, right! Sorry dear but, uh, you'll wake up soon." Masky said grabbing Toby's hatchet. My eyes widened. Masky took the handle and hit me with it. The last thing I saw was Toby and Masky looking over me than it all went black. Bastards...