Girl meets seniors now

Lucas and Maya are seniors now, dating for 3 years and they couldn't wait to graduate together. Somehow they all managed to stay friends with Farkle and Riley through the 4 years of high school.

Lucas saw his girlfriend in the hallway at school, she was at her locker trying to get it open, but obviously struggling. He watched her bang on the outside with her fist and mutter some curse words to herself.

"Need help there?" Lucas came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Yes please," Maya turned herself around in his arms and they pressed their lips together.

Riley walked up and in the midst of them kissing she said "hey peaches." She had gotten used to seeing them together, it didn't hurt her quite as much anymore, but she constantly thought about what it would be like to have herself a cowboy.

They broke apart and Maya looked at Riley before replying the greeting. She glanced back to Lucas, "Locker, please." She begged, looking into his eyes. He nodded and reached up to put in her combination. "I haven't even told you what it is yet." Maya said.

"You really think that I haven't memorized it by all the times you have dysfunctional events with your locker."

She rolled her eyes knowing what he said was true.
"So, Riley, where's Farkle?" She clapped her hands together and looked at her best friend.

"I'm not always with him Maya." Riley said, biting her lip at the mention of him.

"You basically are, and I don't understand how you too aren't dating already."

"Because we don't like each other Maya!" Riley said defensively.

"Ok, honey you keep telling yourself that."
Maya turned around to see that Lucas was going through the books in Maya locker.
"What are you doing?" Maya asked her boyfriend.

"Making sure you did the notes, your grades are dropping Maya."

"Whoops, I forgot, but in my defense school is really boring, why can't classes actually be fun." Maya complained. She turned to Riley, "can I borrow the science notes?"

Riley nodded.

"Well we get our schedule change today with our new elective." Lucas said.

"Oooh, child care, that will be so much better than art." Maya said sarcastically.

"Babe, I know if they didn't cut art for seniors, you would be there, but we have to make the best of this class."

Maya rolled her eyes, "why do you always have to be so positive."

"Why do you always have to be so negative?" He moved out of the way so that she could get her books for the next class.

Riley was still admiring the couple, imagining what it would be like to be in a cute relationship.
Just then Farkle came up behind her and covered her eyes, she jumped and then giggled. "I know it's you Farkle." He took his hands off of her eyes.

"Awe who told you?" Farkle fake whined, which caused Riley to giggle again and then blush.

Maya shut her locker and the four of them walked off to their next class.