Lunch

So I want to dedicate this chapter to to everyone who is reading because you're amazing. Do I have any Reylo shippers here? Because I'm writing a fan fiction about that, it's star wars if you din't know that. I'm also writing a original story too so if you could check that out it would be awesome, the star wars one is called 'changed force' and the original one is called 'fairytales'. And I have noticed that this book is very confusing because one second something is something and the other it isn't, woops.

Carry on..

●•●

Hermione's pov

As I walk into the great hall for lunch I ask myself 'where am I going to sit and with who?' Because since Ron & Harry are teachers now they sit with the grown ups table which by the way sucks for me. I decide to just sit at the end of the table by myself. I wait for the food to appear, 20 seconds later it does. I was really hungry so I began eating chicken, potatoes and all sort of vegetables.

The people around me looked disgusted, woops..

Later we were allowed to leave so I decided to pack all the things I needed for my next lesson, Potions..

●•●

So this is a short chapter but I have writers block and I just wanted a chapter dor you guys, 3,66k reads...OMG