Alden heard honking of different cars behind him. He's causing traffic and he immediately stepped on his gas pedal.

He can't believe it. Maine is back? And with that Jake Ejercito guy? What the heck is happening here? After all these years, babalik siya na may lalaking kasama?
He knows that what happened that night was a big case of misunderstanding and lies she chose to believe. The people who wanted to hurt and separate them were successful. But he chose not to show that he's suffering in front of those people. He has to prove those people wrong. And he has to protect his family.

When Alden arrived in front of Triple A, he saw many journalists crowding in front of the main entrance. He chose to use the back gate so that he can't cause any unwanted attention from them.
He parked his car and went straightly to the elevator. When it was about to close, a hand stopped it. The owner of the hand is none other than Jake.

"Long time no see, Alden!" Jake greeted him with a smile.

"Jake, what are you doing here?" Alden didn't even greet the guy back.

"Oh, I'm here for Channy and Maine. She was furious when she knew our little angel was lying to her all along. You see, she told us that she's going to join their program in school where they send their immigrant students to their home land for a month to study, in turns out gusto niya lang pala mag-training dito sa Triple A. I'm quite disappointed with Channy but I know where she is coming from." Jake shared.

And Alden doesn't like how Jake is closer to his daughter than him.

And our little angel? Are you kidding me? Ito na ba ang pinalit mo sa'kin Maine?

They heard the elevator ting and stopped in the 2nd floor. The doors opened, revealing JoWaPao.

"Alden!" The three of them shouted.

"Pao, Kuya Jose, Kuya Wally. Anong ginagawa niyo dito?" Alden asked him.
They entered the elevator and hugged Alden they also noticed Jake.

"Pinatawag kami ni Mr. T eh." Paolo said.

"That's why I'm here too. I want to talk to him about my twins." Alden said, accenting the word my.

"You're talking about Channy and Rio? You knew about Channy already?" Jose asked.

"Do you? Why do I have a feeling na matagal niyo ng alam tapos hindi niyo sinabi sa akin?" Alden asked.

"How did you find out, Alden?" Paolo asked.

"I spent my weekend with Channy."

"You what?!" Paolo exclaimed.

"So that means, Rio was the one who went to New York?" Paolo continued.

Maine was in New York all along? I should've thought.
Alden thought.

"Ano-" Alden was interrupted by the elevator. When it opened, Maine was already in front of it.

"Jake, what took you-" Maine didn't realised that Jake wasn't the only one in the elevator.

She saw her ex-husband after 11 years.

Of course, she's still beautiful all these years.
Alden thought.

"Meng?" Paolo whispered. She diverted her attention to the other people in the elevator.

"Paolo? Kuya Jose? Kuya Wally?" She asked.

"MEEEEENG!!!" The three of them hurriedly hugged their favourite girl.