Day Of Birth Gifts

(DON'T ASK WHY I PUT THE PIC IN THE STORY IT WOULDN'T LET ME PUT IT UP TOP DON'T JUDGE ME

(DON'T ASK WHY I PUT THE PIC IN THE STORY IT WOULDN'T LET ME PUT IT UP TOP DON'T JUDGE ME. This is the necklace Hela got for her birthday... And it has a blue stone in the middle. Don't tell me it's a sapphire. It's not. Muahahaha. Anyways, this above picture(helmet) is what sparked my idea for this book, that and other Wattpad books named 'Loki's Daughter'. Such clever titles guys. IT HAS THE EMERALD EYES OF THE ONE BELOW, THE FIGURE OF THE GOLDEN SHINY ONE AND IT'S CURLED LIKE THE LAST ONE ON THE RIGHT.)

May 1st, 2012. Time- 8:45.

"Hela, wake up! Director Eye Patch has a surprise for you!" Tony shook Hela gently, getting a hard elbow in the ribs for the remark about the Director.

'Gonna lose...'

'No, stop!'

'You'll be fine...'

'I'm sorry...'

'Happy Birthday!'

"No... What... What have you done? No... Coulson... Phil... Phil, Phil!" Hela mumbled softly, increasing in volume every second. Her face turned strained, her eyes darting back and forth beneath her eyelids.

"Hela? Hela... Hela! Wake up! Hela!"

Coulson hated her.

He detested her.

She pounded on the glass cell, watching him slowly look at her with disgust.

Watching him slowly die before her eyes.

And she plummets, eyes burning into her skull like fireballs.

"Hela!" Steve shouted, making Tony jump a little. The Asgardian girl shrieked, turning over and shooting her arm out, only to be grabbed by Steve. Her eyes shot open and she scrambled to sit up. Steve and Tony were both standing on the right of her cot, eyes filled with worry. Hela gasped for air and had broken into a cold sweat. She hyperventilated for a few moments, all while Steve was holding her hand tightly. "Shh.. Hela. You're in the hospital wing. You're fine. You're fine, calm down."

She panicked for a few more seconds, slowing down with each breath. "You're fine, Hela," Tony said, eyes rimmed with worry as he handed her a glass of water from her bedside. "Can you get up?"

Hela nodded, her bad leg filling with pins and needles as she swung it over the edge. The Captain helped her stand as Tony brought her a brace.