•eight•

Alex's pov:

i began to walk out of the room from my last meeting Dylan had given me his number if we ever had to discuss anything.
-
i made it safely to my car with out bumping into Cameron. i'm not sure if he had been looking for me, but I'd assume so after he saw me entering my meeting.

i got home stopping at McDonald's on the way. i grabbed my laptop and went onto Netflix and proceeded to finish gossip girl.

chuck and Blair were so meant for eachother, but they are both so stubborn not wanting each other. then I started to think about Cameron again, and once again I debated on answering his voicemail.

i decided just to go for it what's the harm, when I haven't even talk to him in a year.

"I feel like apologizing is never enough. you won't probably answer this because I know your upset and when your upset you don't ever want to talk to anyone only feeling like they make it worse. I wish I could talk to you in person and explain this whole situation, but I know if I ever got the chance to you would not believe me & question me even more. Just know I'm ready for questioning I'm ready for any question you ask me, I will answer truthfully not wanting to ever hurt you again. I love you more than you know Alex, even if my actions don't prove so,"

the line hung up, I'm glad he was ready for questioning I still have lots of questions, but there is a possibility I would never ask him. it's funny how he knew that about me. he realized the stuff that I couldn't in myself. that's all I could ask for out of anyone. just maybe not him at the moment.

an: YOOO hi guys ! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as I enjoyed writing it,,, my birthday party is tomorrow and I'm so excited Lauren is gonna be there and everything I'm super excited ❤️