•four•

Alex's pov:

i was soon fully awake form the call. i was getting hungry and I ordered delivery, obviously being too lazy to got get it for myself.

the thought of the phone call still lingered in my mind. it always did everyday just more today, and the fact that I almost ran into him. it had me contemplating.

my mind went from here to there. i was debating so much if I should just listen to one call. the first call. i needed to know how he saw the past situation.

through my contemplating thoughts there was a knock at the door. i didn't realize how lost in my thoughts I got.

i payed the guy and walked back to the couch & watched Disney Channel, yes I do still watch it.

after I was done, I grabbed my phone and told myself I was going to listen to it. 'Just press it' and so I did.

"Hey Alex it's me, I-I-I'm so sorry. If I could go back and fix it I would. But that's what anyone says when this happens. I regret it all I regret hurting you, I regret making you cry, I regret every decision that made me betray you and your trust, I regret every holding you back from something for my selfish reasons. . If I could fix it I would do it in a heartbeat. I know you may think I was not content with you but I was. Everything was eating me up. All the stress, all the fame. I was more content with you then anything. I truly do love you and everything about you. I love your smile even though you may hate it, I love your shyness, I love your wavy long hair. I know you probably hate me more than anything right now, trust me I hate myself too. A-a-and I just really miss you Alex please call me back,"

tears were threatening to spill from my eyes. i did not want to listen to anymore of them.

"why didn't you just tell me this Cameron," I said shaking my head.

the night was stressful enough so I ended it with a warm long overthinking shower. then I went to sleep.