•three•

Alex's pov:

my mind couldn't focus throughout the whole meeting. my heart was beating a million times a minute and there was one person who could make me feel that way and it was Cameron.

"Alex?" i heard one of the designers say,
"Yes I'm sorry,"
"Well since you were zoning out, we have another meeting next week and that will include the fittings for the outfits you will wear on the runway. Is that clear," she said.
"Yes," i nodded, feeling embarrassed.

i quickly wrote that on my calendar & continued listening.

i was done about an hour later with all the paper work and orders given to me for the remainder of time till fashion week.

my luck, Dior was getting out the same time I was. i sped walked to the elevator praying to god he wasn't in this.

i pressed the close door button as much as I could. someone had stopped him to talk to him and stopped him from getting on this elevator thank God.

i soon got home and jumped onto my couch replaying the events that had happened today. everything was being thrown at me now, like seeing Nash and seeing Cameron and almost bumping into him.

i just wonder if this is a sign.

i was soon falling asleep being exhausted from the days meetings. until I heard a ringing coming from my phone. it was Cameron.

i sat there the whole time with my phone on the couch and just looking at it. contemplating whether or not to answer it but making my mind up would be hours and that's too late.

Cameron's pov:

throughout the meeting my mind was going back and forth between it was her or it wasn't her. i wanted to believe it was her so badly, but she didn't turn around.

i would understand why. she couldn't even look at me when she found out what I had done. apologies were never enough to make her believe I was sorry. even when we were together.

i understood that part of her though. her parents got divorced when she was 15. her father would come home drunk or the next night due to sleeping with another woman. he would always apologize to her mother and she would forgive him. since then she had always been about forgiving actions not just verbally saying it. she wanted you to show it.

the problem was I was never given a chance too.

an: hi I'm very happy with this chapter & the missed calls part will be included in the next chapters !!! I'm very excited
x431