•one•

Alex's pov:
everyday
everyday he calls me, I'm still surprised he has the perseverance too. if I were him I would have given up, and at least tried to move on. but no he still calls me.

i don't answer them or even hear the voicemail, I have fear that I will fall back in love with the same voice I did before.

i haven't kept in contact with any of the guys, the only one I really have is Shawn he was always a sweetheart and was also the only one who didn't know. but majority of the time he is super busy with his tour.

another call on my phone. sometimes I want to bang my head on a wall when he calls me. in my head I have this thing saying, give him another chance, but I've always believed in once a cheater always a cheater. yes, second chances are great but what are the odds that he won't do it again. and I don't need to have deja vu.

but there is no way in hell im ever answer or even hearing the voicemails to those calls. no way.

just like any other person I have to go day by day, going to work, I work as a model for next models in Los Angeles. ever since I was younger I had a spark of interest, I figured that out because every time my father would bring out a camera I would have to pose, and tell him to photograph me.

that interest lead me to modeling, of course still getting an education, my family has been so tough with that, there was no way I was going to live my life with out a college degree and they make sure of it.

today I had lots of meetings for fashion week in New York. it's crazy how many opportunities I'm able to receive, truly blessed.

i finished putting my outfit on, which was a baby blue skater skirt, a black halter top tucked into that and some nude wedges. i left my hair down into my waves, and just applied eyeliner and I was out the door.
-
i stopped by a local coffee shop that I had known since forever. i got out of my car, made sure it was locked and was looking at my phone, until I bumped into someone.
"Oh my gosh I'm am so sorry,"
"Don't worr- Alex?" i soon looked up because of the familiar voice. Nash.
"Um hey Nash," i said with a slight smile.
"Wow I have seen you in almost what a year?"
i nodded.
"Longer," i said.
"So how've you been?" i asked him. i didn't want to be rude, that wasn't how I was but that subject is still fragile in my mind and questions still linger.
"I've been good my movie is coming out moderately soon, everything has been crazy. The guys are good, well except-" i cut him off.
"Please don't bring him up, " i said.
"Well I'm sorry I have to tell the truth. He's been a mess and it's been hard for me to watch him call you everyday and you not answer."
"You think this is easy for me? I sit through hell going through all the memories I have to think about when I hear my phone ring. I don't have the heart to block him and I don't have the heart to listen either." i said a little shaky.
"Well I've got to go Nash, I'll talk to you soon ," i said and walked into the cafe.

an: such and intense first chapter lol, chapter up as promised :)
x611