Chapter 2

Jacob just kept staring at me like if he was looking for something in my eyes. So i just spoke "So what are you going to do on Friday night?" I said staring at him in the eyes. "I dont know, but do you want to watcha Movie marathon like the Old Times?" He said trying to make me feel better " Yeah Sure what time?" When Jacob and i Were Little we use to go to each others house to watch movies at night he knows i dont make friends at all cause im too shy to talk to anyone. But he didnt really care if i was shy and timid or a Nerd. "Umm How about i go to your house at 7:30 pm." He said while eating.
I had to laugh cause he was talking with his mouth full of Food like havent you heard dont talk with your mouth open when eating? Well Maybe not. "Yeah thats fine just text me when you're  on your way to my house ok?" "Ok i will dont worry Alyssa" we both just let out a little chuckle before standing up from our table and Heading to our 5th period Class. We both have Health Together which im glad because that was the only class we had together.

********
Once we entered class we sat down on some empty seats. The class was almost full. The worst thing that had to come was Samantha. When she immediately Saw Jacob she made him Sit down next to her. So that left me all alone in the back by myself. The second worst thing today had to be Ryder Being in this class as well. Why God why? I've been a Very Good Girl Lately.. " Hey Alyssa, Nice seeing you Again" Ryder said while giving me one of his famouse smirks. Thats when Jacob turned around to Ryder's and my direction giving Ryder a Dangerous glare. Then Mrs. Soliz came in the classroom. "Good Afternoon Class, Welcome to Health Class!" She said " Hey i've been meaning to ask you if you would like to help me with my math Homework?" He whispered to me. "Sorry i cant ask someone else that will want to help you." I tolled him while playing with my Fingers.
"Please you're just helping me with my homework thats all... You're not doing anything bad Ally." He said still looking at me "Ally?" I asked confused. "Yes thats what imma call you from now on, so can you help me Ally?" I kept thinking about it . What if jacob found out?? what if he gets pissed off? "Fine, When and What time do you want me to help you?" I said " On Saturday at 1:30pm. Is that ok with you?" I thought about it. I then remembered That my parents were Going to be out for the whole weekend. " Yea thats ok" "Ok then Ally see u at your place on Saturday" he said smirking at me. "Ok" I muttered lowly
Well today is Wednesday.

*********A/N
Sorry if i suck at writing books but i just wanted to try atleast but please Vote/Like/comment
I will appreciate it very much!!🙂🙂