"My poor baby boy. I'll make you feel all better."  

His head fell forward as Emily Jane's thumbs rubbed the knotted muscles by his shoulder blades. She hummed as she massaged him, the song she recorded with Blake. She leaned back on the tub and gently brought his head down to her chest, and began massaging his temples with her pointer and middle fingers. Aiden's eyes closed as he reveled in her touch, his own hands rubbing her legs on either side of him absentmindedly. It was nearly three in the morning, but here they were enjoying a bubble bath together. 

"You have magical fingers, sweetie; a healing touch. I feel all better already." 

"I'm the best pain killer around, wouldn't you say?" 

"You're better than any drug...more addicting too," he chuckled. 

She kissed his cheek and patted his shoulder. "Let's go? I'm turning all wrinkly now."

"Okay, Sweetie. Thank you for my massage."

"You're welcome."

They rinsed off quickly and got ready for bed. She put her t-shirt and underwear back on while he put on just a clean pair of boxers. He pushed the comforter to the foot of the bed so they can both get in and get comfortable before pulling it back up over them. He gave her a peck on the lips, too tired to do anything more than that for the time being. They laid on their sides, embracing each other, her hands continuing to rub his back, lulling him to sleep.

"Good night, my sweet love," she whispered before succumbing to sleep herself.

***

"Em J, have you read this?" Lizzie stormed into her office.

"What?" Emily Jane stood up from her chair and met her friend in front of her desk.

"This crazy interview Blake gave."

"No, why?"

"He didn't mention any names, but it's obvious he's talking about you!" Lizzie handed Emily Jane the magazine she was reading.

Emily Jane took it from Lizzie and flipped to the marked page. The magazine talked about his new album, his new re-recorded single, and everything relating to the new album or song. She got to the part where the interviewer asked Blake if he had a special someone in mind for the single.

"No," Blake answered in the magazine, "I mean, not before when I first recorded it, no. I was just speaking in general, even when I wrote it. Everybody's fallen in love before, I would like to think, so everyone can relate in that sense. Sadly, just because you love someone doesn't mean that person will love you back or is meant for you. It's easy to say the words 'let it go, move on, plenty of fish in the sea', but to actually put that into actions, a lot harder than it sounds."

"So you said before, but now it's different?" the interviewer asked.

"It's just hard, you know," Blake continued. "You think you've found this special girl, immediately attracted to her, but you were just a little too late. She's already happily involved with someone else. How do you move past that? How do you forget about this girl? This girl who just won't leave your mind, your heart? This girl who's voice still resonates in your ears long after she's stopped talking or singing or humming with you."

"So this girl is real?"

"Every boy has a girl like this until they meet the one that's really for them. The real question is, how do you move on when you're convinced that this girl is the one for you, however unavailable she is?"