It all started with a kiss. (Part 2)

(Tamaki's pov)

I slowly started to lean in closer to Kyoya's face. Grinning softly as I pressed my lips against his. My were they soft. And sweet. Strange since Kyoya doesn't care for sugary things.

(Kyoya's pov)

I can't believe that idiot is kissing me! My whole face heated as I felt his lips against mine. Slowly moving them in sinc to the sounds of squeals and gasps. Wrapping my arms around Tamaki's waist chuckling as he licked my bottom lip. Allowing his tongue to pass through my lips. They fought for dominance. And just this once I let him win. Letting out soft sounds as his tongue explored my mouth through the kiss. Blushing madly as he pulled away. Blush coating his own cheeks. I look over to see the host members staring and girls holding their noses that gushed blood from the sight. Never having noticed everyone had taken a picture. Even haruhi! I have to make sure my father and Tamaki's father never see them. I don't wanna see how that will end. I glanced back at the blonde prince in my lap raising an eyebrow as my glasses were removed and chin was tilted. Gasping when I felt his lips on mine yet again. His tongue taking over once more as we kissed.

(Hikaru's pov)

Kaoru and I couldn't believe our eyes. Chuckling I looked at all the girls "okay okay ladies I think it's time we leave the boss and Kyoya alone." Kaoru and I said together gaining whines as we brought the ladies towards the doors. Kaoru purposely tripping into my arms. I caught him pulling him to my chest and tilting his chin to look at me "kaoru you need to be more careful. You could've fallen I'd hate to see you hurt." I said softly. "I'm sorry hikaru but I know you'll always catch me." He whispered gaining squealed from the girls who were leaving cheering them up as our lips almost touched. Honey and Mori on the other hands closed the door behind all the ladies. Haruhi already starting to pick up. Kaoru and I standing up straight as Mori looked at us "that was a nice save. No one left unhappy." He said plainly. Honey jumping up and down giggling "great one hika-chan and kau-chan!" I smiled and looked at kaoru who was blushing madly. I chuckled and smiled "it's our job to make sure every girl is happy." I smiled and walked with kaoru to help haruhi who seemed lost in thought.

(Haruhi's pov)

I can't believe tamaki senpai kissed Kyoya senpai I didn't think they liked each other that way! I thought they were just best friends! I mean Kyoya senpai always seems so annoyed with tamaki. I thought tamaki was in love with me.. Shaken out of my thoughts I jumped when honey poked me "yes honey senpai?" "Are you okay haru-chan? You seem off?" He giggled. "Yeah what's with you haruhi." The twins said together. "Oh it's nothing guys." I chuckled and waved them off. But none of them believed me. "It's just a bit strange seeing tamaki senpai and kyoya senpai so close like that." I smiled. This although caused tamaki to pull away from Kyoya's lips.

(Kyoya's pov)

Here we go again, tamaki is gonna get all sentimental cause haruhi thinks it's strange. I looked at him and rolled my eyes as he retreated to the corner where he began to sulk and shred paper. "Tamaki you idiot what are you doing?" I asked "making a hamster home..." He mumbled. "You don't own a hamster and you are not one either." I sighed and walked towards him picking him up earning his famous puppy dog face. "Haruhi think mama and daddy are strange." He pouted "make her change her mind mama!" He looked up at me then haruhi who couldn't help but hide from the face that got him anything "fine fine you aren't strange!" She yelled out hiding behind takashi. I sighed and held tamaki close "tamaki you idiot." I whispered pulling him into a gentle kiss and returning to my laptop. To return he whined and sat on my lap "kyoya..." He whined into my ear....

How did you guys enjoy? This was hella fun to write. More is to come. It may turn into a sleep over at kyoya or Tamaki's house!