Part ... 8

As Yuki helped her mother with super she tried to fake a smile. He mom looked at her then sighed as she grabbed the carrots that Yuki had finished chopping. "Yuki... How are your grades sweetheart?" Yuk is mom knew her grades were bad. She knew.

     Yuki closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm working on it mom, don't worry." As she tried to go back to cutting up the other vegetables her mom yelled out "YUKI YOU ARENT TRYING IF YOU WERE TRYING YOUR GRADES WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER! YOU'R 6 YEAR OLD SISTER IS DOING BETTER THAN YOU!" Yuki stood still taking on the telling fit. They happened often, and Yuki had found ways to ignore what her mother has said. To make what hurts go away. "I'm sorry mom, I'll try harder" she whispers, looking at the ground. Chanting to herself 'don't shed a tear, do not cry, do not cry, tears are weakness, don't you dare cry, you can do this don't cry...'
     "I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN HAVE SUCH CRAP GRADES! 3 F'S?! 3!! HOW THE HELL DO YOU PULL THAT OFF YUKI, HUH? GOD YOUR SO STUPID, LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU! YOU DONT DO JACK SHIT AROUND HERE, YOU DONT HAVE A JOB, SCHOOL IS ALL YOU DO! AND WHEN I TRY TO TALK TO YOU, YOU BECOME A LITTLE BITCH AND DONT LOOK AT ME. I TOLD YOU TO LOOK AT ME!" Yuki slowly lifts her head, choking back the tears. It's hard. And a few fall, the cold salty liquid flowing down her face.
     "I-im sorry mom, I'm not that hungry anymore..." Yuki puts down her knife and walks to the stairs that lead to the basement, down she goes. Slowly, one step at a time. Until she's in the basement. Then Yuki runs like the wind to her room. Closing the door and doing that cliché thing where she sits with her back to the door. Whispering as tears fall down her face Yuki says "maybe she is right, I'm not the prettiest either, I'm stupid and ugly. No wonder nobody likes me. I'm lucky I even have friends. I-if you can call them friends that is..." She trails off. Sitting alone, and crying wishing that someone would see, or hear her. But knowing she was just another voice lost in the world of screams.

HEY IM SORRY READERS I SWEAR IM TRYING TO UPDATE! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME!!