"Hey, Addy. You're a little late, you know?" Mason smiled.

"Shut up." She shoved his shoulder. "You going home?"

"Yeah, I gotta study. Have fun." He wiggled his eyebrows at her. Addy raised her middle finger at him as he walked down the driveway.

Addy left her shoes at the front door. His parents knew she was staying over for the night. After they caught them sleeping one night, Addy and Liam had to go through a very long, very embarrassing talk with the Dunbar's. They called her mother – well, Brayden since he answered the phone – and she had to go through practically the same talk again with him.

Liam was sitting on the floor in his room, a PlayStation controller in his hand. He was waiting for Addy to come before he went to bed. It was getting late, and he didn't want to be by himself.

"Hey." Addy leaned against the door. He heard her come up the stairs. Actually, he heard her running down the street. She was soaking wet. The rain was coming down hard, and she never bothered with an umbrella. "You okay?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." Liam got up and turned the TV off. He passed Addy her designated pajamas for when she stayed over. She loved sleeping in one of his shirts. They were so much more comfortable than hers were.

Addy changed in the bathroom, and when she got back, Liam was in bed. The little light beside his bed was still on. Addy slipped under the blankets and wrapped her arm around Liam's stomach. She pressed light kisses along his jaw, which lead to down his neck, and across his collar bone.

"You can tell me, you know? About what's scaring you. I'm not going to judge you. I can help." Addy leaned away from his neck. He missed the contact from her.

"I know, I just..." Liam trailed off.

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to pressure you." Addy smiled. She pressed a soft kiss to his lips as she turned off the little light. She felt Liam tense up for a second before he wrapped his arms around her waist. Addy let out a small breathy moan as he kissed down her neck, staying at one spot in particular. She slipped her fingers into his hair, and tugged.

"My brother is going to kill you," Addy whispered. She's doing exactly what he specifically told her not to.

Liam sighed. He kissed her lips one last time, and pulled her into his chest. Her warm back heated up his chest in the cool night. Addy was always warm, even when it was freezing out. Her skin could be a heater. Her eyes fluttered shut and she embraced the comfort that he brought with him.

Addy was almost asleep when Liam started muttering something. "You're not there. You're not there."

She thought he was just dreaming at first, but then he let go of her and flicked on the light. "Liam?" she groaned a little. Addy sat up next to him. She placed her hand on his chest; his heart was beating like crazy. "Liam, you have to tell me what's going on."

"It-it's the berserkers," he finally stuttered out. Addy thought back to the boned creatures. She didn't remember much of that night. It was a blur, but she knew it was the first time that happened.

"They're not here, Liam. Okay? There not at the school. You don't have to worry, okay? And if you see them again, tell me. I'm here to help you, Li. I care about you. A lot." Addy smiled. She kissed his lips again: short and sweet.

Liam nodded. He laid back down on the bed. Addy rested her head on his shoulder. He hesitated to turn of the light but did anyway.

"Did you just call me Li?" He chuckled.

"I, uh, maybe? I don't know. If you don't like it–"

"No, no. It's cute, Ad," he mocked. Addy smacked his chest but snuggled in more. A good sleep was well deserved for the both of them.