Drunk // 11

Newt Imagine
~
The new greenie Thomas is having his first bomb fire celebration thing. All the boys are drinking themselves silly as I watch them dance around the fire. Minho and Chuck are the only people that aren't drunk.

Minho strides over to me and takes a seat on the log. He starts laughing and points over at Gally who had taken his shirt off and was swinging it around above his head like a lasso. I start laughing along with him until I set my eyes on Thomas who is charging towards Gally.

"This'll be good." Minho said fidgeting on the log. Thomas takes a swing at Gally and Gally returns it by tripping him over. I sigh and get up, slowly making my way over to them. "Guys stop." I say earning glares from them.

I look around for Newt and eventually see his drunken self. I walk over to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around and smiles goofily. I notice he spilt something on his shirt so I went to take it off.

He quickly grabs my hand and sends me a questioning look. "No! I have a girlfriend!" He slurs. I giggle and let go of his shirt. I hold my hands up in defence and I walk back to Minho, forgetting all about Thomas and Gally.

"I'm so proud of my boyfriend!" I say cheerfully. "Why?" Minho asks. "Because he didn't recognise me!" "Why are you proud about that?" "Because he spilt something on his shirt so I tried to take it off but he stopped me and said 'No! I have a girlfriend'"

Minho laughs and pats my shoulder. "You got yourself a keeper." "I know!"
~
Haha, that was fun to write! Sorry I didn't write in this for a while. School just went back a little while ago so I have been focusing on that. Sorry~