Teddy Bears // 8

Minho/Newt/Thomas Imagine

"Ben. I'm sorry." You say hugging your brother before they take him for banishment. "We were gonna get out... We were gonna find our family..." You cry into his chest. "Take care of everyone Y/N." Ben says pulling away from the hug and going to the doors.

They can't do this! The thought repeats in your mind. He's the only one I've got... My family. Newt places a hand on your shoulder and you look and him before collapsing to the ground with sobs. "He's all I got Newt!" You say between sobs. "I-It's not fair!" You scream and punch the dirt. That'll leave marks.

"Y/N?" Newt says looking at you with concern. He helps you to your feet and you watch as Ben, your brother, your family, your friend, gets banished. Before the doors close completely he looks at you and gives you a comforting smile. Which only makes it hurt more. You run to the homestead and barricade yourself in one of the rooms.

There's knocking at the door. "Y/N? Let me in." Thomas pleads through the barricaded door. "Thomas... Thomas I can't." You say holding in the tears as well as you can. "I can't do this anymore!" Thomas pounds on the door harder. "Y/N?! What are you going to do?!" He screams. "I can't Thomas. I can't anymore." You repeat.

"MINHO! NEWT! SOMEONE!" He yells, still pounding on the door with all his might. You hear running to the door and then more pounding. "Bloody hell Y/N. Get out here. Right now!" Newt yells from outside the door. "I can't. I can't anymore!" You try to tell them to go but that's all that comes out. They manage to bust the door open and Minho pins you to the floor.

"You are one crazy shank." Minho sighs. "I thought you were gonna hurt yourself..." Tears pour out of your eyes and you scream at them. "I can't do it anymore!" You scream. "You all have people that care about you! I only had Ben! And now he's gone..." Minho gets off you and you scramble to the corner of the room.

"He's gone. I may as well go too." You say looking at each of them. Minho smiles and sits next to you, wrapping you in a side hug. Thomas goes to your left and hugs you too. Newt walks over and sits in front of you and pulls you, Minho and Thomas into a hug. "We care about you." Thomas says barely audible.

"We're here for you." Minho says in about the same tone as Thomas. "We'll be there." Newt says looking into your sad eyes. "Always." Minho, Thomas and Newt say in union.

"Always..." You repeat as they hug you.

~

See. Minho, Thomas and Newt are like Teddy bears! Teddy bears are always there for me :3