Broken // 4

Gally/Minho/Newt Imagine

It's getting later in the Glade and the runners are back. You stand at the West Door and it starts to close. You walk in leaving it all behind. Your friends, the pain, the sadness, the little bit of happiness. "Y/N?!" Newt screams running with his limp to the door. You look back and mouth the words, 'I'm sorry' and the door shuts with a loud thud. "This game, or whatever it is. It's stupid." You say teary eyed and began running further into the maze.

After about an hour a Griever screams and chases you towards the door. Cornered. You think backing up to the wall. Isn't this what I want? You shake your head and look up. Dawn. Damn it I took too long. You feel a pain in your chest, you look back to see the Griever stung you. The blurry mess runs away down many corridors. You fall against the wall and sink to the ground. "Don't... Help... Me..." You say and the darkness takes you.

~Newt's POV~

The West Door opens and Minho, Thomas and I run into the maze. Minho shouts something and we run over to an almost dead Y/N on the ground. Stung. "Y/N!" Minho said brushing away a few strands of hair on her face. He picked her up and we ran back to the Glade. The Med-Jacks came and took her to the homestead.

~Your POV~

"Darkness. Pain, suffering, darkness." You chant over and over again. A bright light appears a few metres in front of you. At first you thought it was a light taking you away from everything, but getting closer you hear voices. Saying to wake up and repeating your name over and over again. Curiosity got the best of you and you touched it. 

Your eyes flutter open. "Y-Y/N?" Minho said tears running down his cheeks. Newt and Thomas rush over to your bedside. All their eyes are red and puffy. "I'm sorry..." Is all you say before letting sleep take you.

~Time Flash~

It's nighttime and you get out of bed holding your chest, where you got stung. You go down the stairs and outside to the beautiful chilly night. "Y/N? What are you doing up?" Gally said walking over to you. You start crying and hug Gally. "It hurts Gally.." You said. Gally was a good friend of yours in the Glade, even with his temper. "It hurts so much..." A cold breeze hit you and made you shiver. Gally picked you up carefully and took you back to bed.

Friend? A little more like a brother. He puts you down and sits on the bed next to you. "Why'd you do it?" Gally asked quietly. You look at him then back at the ground. "I can't do it anymore..." You finally say. He looks at you wide-eyed. "You..." He said, barely audible. You nod. "I tried to end my life Gally." You say and look over in the corner of the room, you see your belongings and your knife. 

"And I can end it all... Right now." You said trying to get up but Gally pins you to the bed. "Don't. You. Dare." He says tears rolling down his cheeks. "Gally please... It hurts..." You plead, looking into his eyes. He lets you go and leans in to kiss you. You let him get closer then you headbut him. He grabs his forehead, you jump out of bed and grab the knife. You hold it in front of your heart. "Tell the others I said goodbye." And with that you dig the knife in through your chest and into your heart.

Coughing and spitting up blood, you collapse and welcome the darkness.

~Gally's POV~

She dug the knife into her heart and started coughing up blood. I rushed over to her and held her cold body close, as if it would bring her back. I screamed out for Minho, Newt and Thomas. They ran in and I looked back at them, crying and holding Y/N's dead body.

~Minho's POV~

"Y-Y/N?.." I said and ran over to them. "WHAT HAPPENED GALLY?!" I yelled. "S-she said to tell you all goodbye..." Gally said crying. Newt and Thomas left the room crying. Gally and I carried Y/N to the bed and told the Med-Jacks. The next day I crossed out Y/N's name and we buried her in the 'Deadheads' forest.

~

I'm sorry for the sad update xoxo