Party (Part 2) // 2

*At the party*

You knock on the door and Thomas answers. "Welcome!~" He said stupidly drunk. "Hey Thomas. Could we come in?" You say worriedly. "Woop woop! Come in ladies, gents!" He said. He tripped over something and fell on his back. You run up to him and help him up. He grabs your hand and spins you around a few times.

Your head starts spinning and you regain balance. "Be careful Thomas!" You yell as he stumbled away. Jennifer and Sage come up to you. Jennifer laughs and mimics the spin. "You already have boys dancing with you Y/N!" She laughs. You roll your eyes and go to find Dylan to say that you're here. You see a bunch of boys and girls in a circle playing truth or dare.

A boy asks Ki truth or dare. He picks dare. "I dare you to..." He looks around the room and locks eyes with me. I look back at him wondering what he's gonna say. "Kiss her!" He says and points at you. You look at Ki with disbelief as he walks towards you. You stand there and he kisses you. Your face begins to burn red and he looks at you.

You start to feel dizzy and fall over. Ki catches you and locks eyes with you. He moves closer and you shut your eyes and just let it happen. He smiles and walks back over to the group of people. You try to find Jennifer but you hear someone sniffling outside. You walk out and you see Sage turned away from the door sniffling.

You crouch beside him and look into his eyes. They were red and a little puffy from crying. "Sage?" You say and he looks away from you. "I-It's nothing.." He said wiping his eyes. "No it is something." You said moving his hands away from his eyes. "Talk to me." He looks at you with big eyes. "I love you Y/N! And I saw you kiss Ki..." He trailed off.

"Sage..." You said holding his cheeks. "It was a dare and... He probably didn't mean it." You lean in and kiss him.

~

Daw~ The feels though xD

I think "Party" is finished? I don't know!

Remember to comment or DM/PM me if you have an idea!