0.9

Luke stumbled backwards, completely blindesided about the information Lola had given him.

"You.. You what?" Luke grabbed the kitchen counter, steadying himself. Why did he feel like this? Why did he feel nauseous? Why did he want to cry? Luke wasn't that invested in Lola, or so he thought.

Lola stood those few feet away from Luke, regretting the words that just came out of her mouth, but she didn't let it show. She looked at Luke, keeping her face straight while his was faltering. She wanted to tell him she was lying, but she wanted to see him in pain, for some reasons.

Lola wanted him to feel what those girls felt when he never called. She wanted him to feel how all those girls felt when they were heartbroken.

Luke blinked a few times, his face twisting. He was so incredibly sad, thinking Lola had just given herself up like that, and to Calum?

What has Calum got that Luke doesn't?

Why would Lola rather lose her virginity to Calum than Luke?

The more Luke thought about it, the angrier he got.

"Where is he?" Luke spat, pushing himself off the counter.

Lola stepped away from Luke, suddenly afraid.

"Where is he?!" His voice got louder and Lola felt smaller. She backed all the way up to the wall and stood there in fear.

"I-I don't know," She stuttered, keeping as far away from Luke as she could.

Luke walked towards her and pushed her up against the wall, making her wince. "Why? Huh? Why would you do that?"

Lola shook her head, her lip quivering.

She had been in an abusive relationship before, Luke knew that. This was reminding her of when her ex boyfriend started to abuse her.

Luke looked down at the scared girl and suddenly felt so bad.

"Oh, my God," Luke stepped away and wiped his face with his hand. "I'm so sorry, Lola, I wasn't thinking."

Lola nodded and wiped the tear that rolled down her face.

Luke sat down on the couch and rested his elbows on his knees, setting his face in his hands. He looked up at Lola who was still up against the wall, her eyes closed.

"Why?" Luke asked softly. "Why would you do that?"

Lola looked at Luke and blew out air. "I didn't," Her voice cracked.

"What?" Luke stood up.

"I wanted you to know what it felt like," She explained. "I wanted you to know what it was like to feel that distraught feeling, that heartbreak."

Luke scoffed, walking around and leaning on the back of the couch. "And how did you know that I would feel that?"

Lola smiled as she looked at her feet. "Because I know how you feel about me." Lola said dryly.

Luke stopped his movements and looked at her. "And how do I feel about you?"

"Luke, I am too tired for this." Lola sighed as she walked into his room.

"I'm tired too, Lola. And I hate sleeping on the couch." Luke whined.

Lola stopped halfway into the bedroom and turned around, looking at Luke. "Come sleep in here, then. I feel awful for making you sleep out there."

"Really?"

Lola smiled. "Really as in, really do I feel awful or really, you can sleep in your own bed?"

Luke laughed lightly, loving the way the tension completely left the room. "Both I guess."

"Of course you can sleep in your own bed. You can kick me out anytime you want," Lola leaned against the door. "And yes I feel awul about it. That leather couch doesn't look comfortable at all. I actually can't believe you've been sleeping on it all this time."

Luke shrugged. "Don't want a lady to be uncomfortable."

Lola winced, thinking of the event that just took plac before and how utterly uncomfortable she was.

She just nodded and walked into his room, completely forgetting the food that Luke brought home.

Lola got under the covers and sighed happily.

Luke got undressed and only had on boxers as he got under the covers, sighing happily because he missed the feeling of his amazingly soft bed.

He was facing Lola, who was facing away from him. He tried putting his arm around her waist to bring her closer to him, but she grabbed his arm and held a tight grip on it before removing it from her body.

"Don't even think about it." Lola warned.

Luke grinned. "Right, sorry."

Even though Lola knew how Luke felt, and Luke knew how he felt, Lola was not going to let that or him happen tonight, or any time soon, really.

Lola wanted to get a job first, and she wanted to be on her feet and become dependent on herself and not someone else.

She didn't want to have to live with Luke forever, and if they started dating then broke up, she would have no where to go.

Lola wanted to at least have some money saved up so that she could move out if she needed to.

So for now, her and Luke would remain friends and only friends, whether either one of them liked it or not.

//////////////////////////

HI this was written on a tablet and it doesn't have autocorrect or anything so it hasn't been revised or edited. Pls let me know if there's any mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so much easier to write and update on this thing bc it came with a keyboard so I'm rlly excited to use it a lot to update.

(I can update more and faster with this bc I hate typing on my phone for hours on end)

ok thanks for reading this i hope all y'all have a good day/night and remember i love u