"Don't worry Ashlen, you will be ok. I promise you that everything will be ok. You know, I was scared my first day to. Hm, I know what will help you. When I pick you up from school we will go get some ice-cream ok?" Ashlen's eyes widened, a large smile formed on her face, she quickly nodded her head.

"Ashlen wants ice-cream! Thank you mama, thank you very much!" Ashlen would bounce on the counter with glee. Nova let out a soft chuckle. The Junior Ghost Academy aka J.G.A was the same once Nova attended when she was younger. Nova made Ashlen her own Environmental Safety Suite, she would have gotten her a small handgun but in the J.G.A there was no need for weapons. Nova opened on of the drawers and pulled out a hair comb, Ashlen leaned forward. Her red-brown hair was just a little past her shoulders. Nova would start to comb Ashlen's hair gently, Nova grabbed a grey rubber band from the same drawer she got the comb from. Nova would put Ashlen's hair up, after that she would gently pat her head.

"Alright Ashlen, all finished, it shouldn't take long for us to get to the J.G.A so stay close to me ok?" Ashlen would quickly nod her head once more. She didn't look as worried from the ice-cream that was promised later. Ashlen wiggled happily on the counter, quickly sliding off, landing on her feet with a soft childish grunt.

"Let's go mama! Ashlen is really excited to go to the... Uh... G.J.A!" Nova laughed softly as she headed to the door, Ashlen followed soon after humming a soft tone. "Mama, the ice-cream did help but... Ashlen is still scared. What if nobody likes Ashlen?" Nova would stop and turn around, she crouched down and smiled warmly at Ashlen.

"Listen Ashlen, I know you are going to make friends. It may not be today or tomorrow, it will take time to make true friends. Try to understand ok?" Ashlen looked down and frowned, she nodded slowly. She understood clearly. Ashlen would look up with a smile, she showed confidence behind her eyes.

"I will do my very best mama!" Ashlen wrapped her tiny arms around Nova's right arm. Nova smiled and picked Ashlen up, she opened the door and started to make their way to the J.G.A. They arrived at the J.G.A a few hours later. The J.G.A looked just like a normal elementary school but it was made with titanium plates, the same metal they use to use when they made the old Command Centers. The academy was three stories high, little kids in Environmental suite were rushing to the academy. Nova set Ashlen down and watched her, Ashlen watched the other kids and backed up onto Nova, she looked up with a worried look.

"M-Mama, there are so many. Ashlen is really scared, I am trying my best to think of the ice-cream!" Nova knelt down and took Ashlen's left hand into her own right hand, she stood back up.

"It will be fine Ashlen, just take one step at a time." Nova would start walking to the J.G.A, Ashlen would quickly walk beside Nova. They managed to make it inside, Nova was calm while she searched for the  principle. Ashlen on the other hand was panicking, kids were swarming her wanting to know her name and if she wanted to be there friend. All she did was burry her face into Nova's right leg trying to 'disappear from sight'. The kids soon dispersed from Nova and Ashlen, and ran to their respective classes, it looked like there was ten kids per class, and each floor had one-hundred and fourteen classrooms. A fairly large man wearing a highly modified Environmental/Radiation Suite an ERS. The suite was pitch black with light green psi energy tubes running along the arms, legs, and back. His face was covered by a matching helmet.

"Ah, well if it isn't Nova. What do we owe the honor of seeing you here? Giving another lesson?" Nova would shake her head as she looked down at Ashlen, which was hiding behind her legs. "Oh I see, a new student. How thrilling, what is the girl's name?" His voice was deep, it had a slight echo behind it. Ashlen felt his unseen eyes stare right threw her.

"Her name is Ashlen Raynor, I'd like you to train her like you trained me. Though I have to warn you about something." Nova would lean in and whisper something to the helmet covered face. The mane would nod his head slowly, he knelt down and slowly reach out with his left hand.

"Don't worry little Raynor, I won't hurt you. You know, you are quite a lucky girl. There happens to be a spot left in my class due to an... incident, so like Nova I will be training you until you are ready to go into the big Ghost Academy. I am your Team Leader, Jasco Martik." Ashlen looked at Jasco as he spoke, once he finished she looked up at Nova. Nova would smile and nod, letting go of Ashlen's other hand. Ashlen would slowly put her hand onto Jasco's larger hand.

"A-Ashlen Raynor is h-happy to meet Jasco..." Jasco would hold Ashlen's hand and would stand up. He looked at nova and nodded, Nova would nod back and make her way out of the academy.

"Remember Ashlen, ice-cream aright after." Ashlen turned around to see Nova walking away, the metallic doors slid shut making it to were Ashlen could no longer see her. Jasco would let out a soft sigh as he would start to make his way to his class room on the third floor, he gave a gentle tug. Ashlen would start to walk beside the large man. From the outside the academy seemed to be big, but once you got inside everything seemed to double in size. in the center of the room was a statue dedicated to Mengsk. 'All give glory to the founder of the new Dominion, neither the Protoss or Zerg shall sway his rule.' There where also several large stairways, no elevators in sight. Some paintings of Mengsk and some flowers decorated the hall ways. The arrangement stayed the same on all three floors.

The speakers clicked on. "Good afternoon everybody, Principle Jasco here. I have a few announcements to make to give. First: We have a new student, Ashlen Raynor. Second The J.G.A Team Free For All will be held today after dinner, and third: Tomorrows breakfast will be Hot Cakes with Milk, Lunch will be two Turkey/Ham Sandwiches with a soda of your choosing, and Dinner is Pizza with a soda of your choosing. That is all for now, have a good day."

"Ashlen as you know, you will be in my room. As you heard just now there is a TFFA that will be happening today, you will be taking part of this. Don't worry this isn't a test it's just to let the teachers know what there students are at in there combat skills, information skills, and recon skills." Ashlen looked highly confused, so many words she didn't understand. Jasco would look at Ashlen and chuckled. "Don't worry little on, you will learn soon enough." They made it into Jasco's classroom, what felt like hours later. There was nine kids in the classroom, six boys and three girls. Almost all of the kids were sparing with one another. There was a girl in the corner, she watched the other kid spar. Her eyes met Ashlen's. "Seems like you already made a friend. Do you know what this classroom is Ashlen?" She would shake her head slowly. "This is a second home, you don't live here, you learn here, bond here. What you see here is a bonding between different families, to make a new family here in this room. By the looks of it you never fought, I know because of how you act, the girl that is looking at you, her name is Zoey Gizmo. Why don't you go introduce yourself to her?" Jasco would let go of Ashlen's hand and walk over to his desk. Ashlen would start walking over to Zoey, Zoey would then start walking over to Ashlen matching her walking speed. Once the two girls were in front of each other Zoey would smile softly.

"You are Ashlen Raynor yes? It is very nice to meet you." Ashlen would nod her head quickly, her eyes quickly darted to the patted flooring. "You don't talk much do you? That's ok I'm sure we will learn a lot from each other today." Zoey smiled and raised her fist, Ashlen wondered what she met, and looked up only to get knocked out by a punch in the face.