Someone Like Me (A Carlos Pena Fanfic)

Preview:

"Do you see that guy over there?" My best friend Dani asks me. I look where her eyes lead and see a Mexican guy, about my height probably a little taller, and who I've seen multiple times in here, but today he was looking at me. "He's cute, seems to like you, why don't you go introduce yourself?" Dani asks me as she puts some apples in a bag. She then pushes me in his direction. I gasp turning around since he just saw what Dani did and shake my head.

"He's like famous, I don't know how but I've seen paparazzi taking pictures of him before. He'd never be interested in me." I said quietly. Dani then gasped loudly for the whole produce department to hear.

"Tasha Martinez, are you scared to talk to a man for once in your life?" Dani teased. I pushed her into her cart and walked out of view from the hot guy. Dani laughed loudly drawing eyes to us.

"You suck! You know I haven't been the same since Anthony! " I yelled at her. We were only joking around, but I was embarrassed. My ex-boyfriend really screwed me up. This guy, if i get even get the time of day from him, could potentially make me believe in love again. He was famous, so I doubt he'd never go for someone like me.