1. Operation Lucy Escapes

"LUCY GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!"

A certain hot headed man in his mid 30's screamed up the stairs.
Clattering and light footsteps could be heard from upstairs as a young girl wearing a long pink dress with her blond hair tied into a tight bun and her missed hair strands tucked behind her ear.

"Yes father?"
The certain blonde managed to let out, before letting an exhausting sigh come out her mouth.

"Do you not remember what day it is today, Lucy!?"
The tall man gave out an unsettling smirk towards the girl.

"But of course you would not remember as you clearly aren't fully awake yet. But I shall wake you up for you."

Jude clenched his teeth together and poured his glass of cold water on Lucy's face and let out a hard slap across her cheek.

The slap held on her cheek could be heard throughout the entire mansion, as birds on the roof flew away at the sudden noise.

Many maids and servants adverted their eyes and quietly gasped as they watched what was going on. Of course they knew this would happen.

This always happened whenever Jude gets frustrated with an ending of harming Lucy in some sort of way.
Although they never had the courage to stand up to him in fear it might happen to them.

"Today is the day where we decide to meet your future husband in law. As of that there shall be a party for the rich tonight to decide the man you would be betrothed to. However if anything goes wrong or you mess up anything, as in disgrace the name of the Heartfilia you will be punished."

With those final words Jude sent Lucy back upstairs dripping wet without giving her any chance to speak.

Lucy quietly opened the creaky door to her room with tears dripping down her face.

"why do I keep crying everytime father hits me? I shouldn't be week!" Lucy quickly wiped the tears as the maids handed her towels and comforted her.

Everyone in her mansion were kind to her and treated her like the sort of friends you would get at school.

Friends she never had.

♪   Time skip to after the party ♪

Lucy slumped on her bed waiting for her Father to call her down and shout at her as she has terribly messed up.

She waited while counting..
3..
2..
1..

"LUCY HEARTFILIA GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY YOU HAVE A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!"

She heard the anger in the voice as Lucy took that as a warning Lucy ran  downstairs almost tripping over her to feet.

She came across her Father waiting at the bottom of the stairs for her.
The blonde placed her bangs in front of her eyes so her father wouldn't see the fear in her eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING YOU LITTLE IDIOT?! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING. NOT ONLY DID YOU EMBARRASS YOURSELF, YOU PRACTICALLY DRAGGED THE HEARTFILIA NAME WITH YOU!"

// FLASHBACK //

Lucy had met a lot of handsome men at the party, a lot with the personality to take care of a rich and healthy wife.

However Lucy wanted to fall in love and marry a man, like all the stories her Mother told her when she was little. Therefore not marry a man her father chose for her, in order to do that. She dressed hideously and eat like a pig to avoid looking gorgeous and pretty which made all men fall to their knees (Which worked and scared off a lot of men).

To finally close it she told all the men that she was not interested in their marriage.

// END FLASHBACK //

Jude waited patiently for Lucy to answer, "Well?! What is your excuse?!"

Lucy shook her head in shame to show that she had no excuse. She lowered her head slowly to avoid any type of eye contact with her father.

Jude sighed
"Lucy I told you that I would punish you if you did anything wrong. For that.. Your punishment would be, I'm taking your mothers locket off you for 2 months. I'll take it the day after tomorrow "

Lucy's eyes widened as she heard those words in slow motion. The locket was gift from her mother. It was Lucy's 5th birthday and Layla had gave Lucy her great great grandmothers locket, which has a myth that. Every female owner who wears this locket or has it passed down would get married and have a long happy life.

However after Layla gave her this locket she had died a few months later which was the last precious thing Layla had given her. Although that was the only thing that kept her happy in this hell, without it for 2 months Lucy would surely break much more easily. For that she could NOT let anyone take it from her at all costs, especially anyone she didn't trust.
Of course in order to protect it, she'll have to have a plan.

The next morning, Lucy got up earlier as she usually does. This gave her a chance to persuade the maids and the other helpers around the mansion to help her with the plan. As her father would be away at work. As in the end everyone agreed as they didn't want to see Lucy being depressed anymore, or being abused by her father. With that they started to plan
"Operation Lucy Escapes".

However she had to leave the town by tonight as her Father would take the locket by tomorrow morning and she had to move fast.

She went to sleep incredibly early as she would have needed energy to get up and leave town quick.

// 4:13 am //

All maids and servants got into their positions, some were on the lookout, others were making sure that if Jude woke up he would get distracted and Lucy would have enough time to get out. However for this plan to work she couldn't carry many things, she left behind many luxurious clothes, 100,000 jewels and a lot of food. Quickly Lucy said her goodbyes and left the house while waving goodbye to all her friends. She gave out an genuine smile.

I'm finally leaving here.

(1092)

×

Helloooo! This is the first chapter of "Falling For My Master" I hope you all liked it!! This is my first fanfic and I'm reallllyyyyy sorry if there's bad spelling on it or if my grammar is really bad...

Anyway Thanks for reading chapter 1 of "FFMM"
~Yuuki ❤️