Chapter 10

(Warning- Smut ahead)

I saw Sherlock smile and get off the bed. I was already missing his warmth and I shivered despite still being fully clothed. My eyes followed Sherlock as he removed his shirt and I felt my mouth hang open when I saw him. I knew Sherlock was doing something like exercise when he went out but I just assumed it was him following a lead or something. His abs where slowly revealed as he undid each button and I felt my mouth go dry.

"Umm..." I said unconsciously and Sherlock smirked. I was sitting up in the bed when he gave me a hard look. I knew what he was saying but ignored him. Sighing he walked over to where he had dropped the bag and went through it. I couldn't see what was in the bag but when he drew two sets of handcuffs I understood. I felt my cheeks warm up and I looked down lightly, I couldn't look him in the eye.

"Remove your shirt," He ordered walking over to me. As soon as I had the purple checked shirt off and in my hands, it was snatched away from me and my view went black. Sherlock had wrapped the shirt around my head, over my then attached to the top of the bed. Wait, there was nothing to secure them to so what were the handcuffs attached to? I felt Sherlock then grab my legs and pull me down the bed immobilising me.

"Sher-Master... What are y-y-you doing?" I asked nervously.

All I got was a little laugh then I felt his lips crush against mine. As always I fought for dominance but, for the first time, I lost. I felt him explore my mouth with his tongue claiming me then pulled away. I moaned in annoyance and felt him smile against my skin. This was a whole new side to Sherlock. Usually, he is a condescending jerk but at the moment he is being... nice? Caring?

"Who are you and what have you done with Sherlock Holmes?" I asked with a smile and at that, I felt him bite my neck and start to suck. I let out a moan as I felt the pain of the bite mix with the endorphin's creating something euphoric that sent my mind crazy.

He pulled away and continued doing this all over my neck and down my chest claiming me as his and no one else's. Then I felt him lean up and come close to my ear. I could feel his breath when he replied.

"I am right here," He stated as if this sort of thing happened every day and he was stating a fact on a case to impress everyone. This sent shivers down my spine and I felt my cock twitch expectantly, I could just sense Sherlock smile at his words effecting me so much. And they did, I was definitely turned on and I let out a little moan of desperation. This was going way to slow!

"You are impatient, don't forget who the Master is here." He said chastising me.

I replied like the good little slave I was, sometimes, "Yes, Master" although I was surprised when it came out as an embarrassing moan. I felt my cheeks go hot as Sherlock chuckled dominantly. He was the one in control and he knew it. I was helpless to him, I was at his mercy. I was so used to being dominant in this part of my life that now that I have no choice but to be submissive I was falling apart at the seams.

Now my trousers were uncomfortably tight and I was itching to be rid of them but my hands were tied, literally, and I could do nothing but whimper. Sherlock seemed to notice my discomfort because he drew back and I felt him undo my trouser. He was being antagonisingly slow but more infuriating than that was that he was refused to so much as brush my...

I needed him bad, as soon as his hand came close again, my hips reflexively arched upward craving his touch but he moved away and a second later his weight was no longer on the bed. I realised it was because he had finished undoing the buttons and the zip and was teasing me. I whimpered again. What was happening to me?

I felt his hand by my ankles as he grabbed hold of my shoes and pulled them off, my socks with them, and as soon as there was nothing in the way he grabbed hold of the bottom of my trousers and tugged them off as well leaving me dressed in only my underwear which was also swiftly removed.