~6~

Wow. I nearly have 1 k reads and I don't even have 10 chapters up. What did I do to deserve you guys? *tears up* I love you all so much, I don't deserve this.

So, some of the ages and who they are exactly are screwed up because I didn't think this through exactly, but just love me ;)

After quickly getting dressed and throwing up your hair, you grabbed a smoothie and granola bar and threw on some tennis shoes. "I'm ready, mom!' Your mom laughed and emerged from the bedroom, wearing casual clothes as well.

You both made your way out of the house, practically skipping the way there as you nibbled on the delicious cookies the Robinsons had left. By the time you reached the house with the moving van in front of it, the both of you had eaten the entire plate.

You both stopped in front of the door and you instantly became shy. You wished you had the easy going, fun, non shy sunlight that seemed to flow through your mother. She clapped you on the shoulder then knocked on the door.

There was a great ruckus- shouting, stomping, and what sounded like wrestling then a loud bark. "Will all of you stop?" The door opened quickly. A tall, broad shouldered man stood in the doorway. He had tousled, blonde hair, a goatee, and friendly eyes.

"Hello, Mr. Robinson, I'm your neighbor from down the street, the one you left cookies for. My name's Lillian." Your mom beamed brightly. You wanted to hide behind her like a four year old.

You caught two black haired boys and a red haired girl peeking at you around the blonde man. You waved meekly and they all broke into grins and waved back, making you feel a little better.

"Well, hello. I'm... Uh- George. Anyways, cmon in. Hey! We're you rascals go? Get back here!" The three kids came tumbling back in, grinning. "These are my nephews and niece. Laurel, Tim, and Danny. Debra! Miss Lillian is here!"

"Great!" A tall woman with long, blonde hair swept into the room out of the kitchen. "Come on, sit in the living room." She ushered your mom into the living room and you stood back shyly, unsure of what to do. "Danny! Laurel! Be nice to (Y/n) and give her a cookie Megan made or something."

"Okay, Aunt Debra!" The oldest boy, your age if not a little older, smiled brightly and you felt your cheeks warm a little. His smile was sweet me adorable. "I'm Danny. You met us all. Wanna come play video games in the den with us?"

"Sure?" You tugged on a bit of your hair shyly.

"Yes! She likes us!" Laurel hooked her arm in yours and practically dragged you after Tim and Danny. You giggled softly and Laurel grinned brightly. "Danny! Throw in Mario Kart!"

"Okay!" He yelled back.

Laurel plopped on the couch, throwing you beside her. Tim quietly settled in the recliner and Danny plopped on the floor after tossing everyone a Wii remote. "I get the game pad!" He waved it proudly.

"No fair, I wanted Reggie!" Laurel scowled, causing you to laugh. "Lemme at least have the classic controller!" Danny tossed it to her.

"Reggie?" You repeated.

"We named the game pad Reggie." She smiled. ((True story, our game pad is named Reggie.))

You grinned and grabbed a character. This was gonna be fun. You already loved these two. This was going to be great. Whelm, as Robin would say.

Whelm indeed.