Chapter 7

Seeing if anybody noticed this was way late                                                                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Seeing if anybody noticed this was way late                                                                                                                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my bed, swinging my legs. The bed was raised up higher, and I had to climb it to lay down on it. It was meant for Taller beings. 

Then a thought came to me. Alex said I shared a 'link' with Sinbad. Maybe I could try and look through him, see what's happening. 

I focused on Sinbad, on where he was, what things would look like from his point of view. 

Suddenly, I was swallowed into a black vortex. I could swim, and everything was clear. I wasn't blind here! My vision didn't shake as if a thousand earthquakes shook at once. 

But it was still dark, and cold. This can't be Sinbad's mind, can it?

But the room lit up, and Video footage lined the walls.

"This isn't a video, this is what Sinbad sees." A voice called out.

I looked around and saw Alex. I started swimming towards him, but the closer I got, he got farther.

"Don't bother trying. You can't really go anywhere. Enjoying your new sight?" Alex asked, with a twinkle on his devilish green eyes.

"Yeah. I mean--- I was blind before, but everything was just really, really blurry." I said, and blushed. How could I explain it to him?

The room started turning, and we could see that Sinbad was approaching some very strong looking men. 

"He's going to get pummeled!" I yelled.

"Calm down. Sinbad is not what he seems. He can take care of himself."

Suddenly, the walls got a tint of gold on them, and the men shrank back in fear.

I covered my eyes, afraid to see a bloodbath. 

"Tracy, it's okay... open your eyes." He said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot out of bed. Was that all a dream? 

I noticed my clothes. I was in a pajama slip! They had cute giraffes and everything! 

"Hello, Tracy. We have much to discuss."

It was that woman with the brown hair. 

"My name is Mother Mary. You can call me just Mother for short."

And with that, my life had completely spun out of control.