Chapter 5

Awww, I feel so popular! 5 Followers! Thank you, my kin! Not to mention 10 Votes! :D

I want all of ya'll to share it with your friends, online or not.

I wanted to let you know I don't update on Weekends, breaks, or Holidays. I Believe those are times to be spent with Family <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

I woke up with a bright light blaring down at me. The covers of a heavy blanket kept me from getting up, and as I struggled to get them off of me, I realized I was not alone.

"Calm down, child." The woman cooed. Instantly I stopped struggling.

"Is this what you are searching for?" She placed the furry thing next to me, the thing that had been following me around. 

"His name is Sinbad. You are his master, yes?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sinbad, eh? Doesn't fit a cuddle-bug like you." He wormed his way up to my face, and licked it.

I instantly saw everything in a crisp, clear image. The room was White, the covers adorned with gems and such. Draperies hung over the bed, and I saw the Bright shining sun.

But as soon as I saw it, it was gone.

"What just happened?" I cried.

"You share a bond with Sinbad now. What he sees, you see."

I remembered what she looked like. She had Dark hair, flowing to her hips, with a white toga, drifting ever so slightly. Her eyes were a warm brown, and a Halo hung around her head. Wings spread from her shoulder blades, they were drooping for some reason.

And I was tired... oh so tired...

"The link drains your energy. Sleep my child. The next few weeks will be much, much, worse."

And with that, I snuggled closer to Sinbad.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------